New Chapter of the End [Edited]

Final Edit
-Ending

_________________

Though everything in my system wanted me to run back, I knew in my mind it wasn't right. Besides, the date may not be current. I knew by heart I had to keep moving forward. Running back to Yoongi would seem like running backwards. I also knew it wasn't right to be in possession of his diary about his future. His future diary.

After feeling bad with a heavy heart, I had cried about this. He knew what he wanted, he wanted me. There was his goals brightly written inside the beaten dull notebook. The inside of the book was pure with his thoughts and feelings. Just like how Yoongi was before. It was before the crash. After the crash, it had filled him with a blank sheet. As if he were to be a new notebook.

If Seokjin had this notebook in his possesion, why would he give it to me now and not the day he had told me the exsistance of the notebook? The last two written portions was about his crash and his first day at the hospital.

I pushed the book further away from me and hid it in a drawer. It's best to not over think it. My head turned towards the door, where I expect something to make me get up and do something. Instead, I found the book back into my hands.

"I guess there's really no option," I said and opened the book to look for more clues that are not obvious. Well, what's the point of this book? What's the point of keeping a diary of the life of Yoongi?

Then more ideas came to my mind. Why do authors write more books?

Yoongi have live his life and wrote it down as if it were a story. Authors make another book to continue their series. As if it was a mega-chapter of their life. There must be another book! There has to be. I would like to know more but, this is holding me back from other great things.

Yes indeed Yoongi is the author of his life and the people he meets are the characters. Not all characters continue in the next chapter of people's life. So maybe I am not part of it. If life were to be a play instead, at this moment, I would of been the audience watching the simple life of Yoongi. From a screen, or just from a distance without any intention to.

In addition, my am I so interested in Yoongi? What made him so interesting? Why did I care so much when se doesn't now? Lead player of this video game, was I a character to help you pass through a level? If so, I was glad to help.

In this life, I am the author. In this play, the show must go on. With this pencil, I won't forget. A story I must live through, a story written in order.

I must go on.

-End-

____________________

The official ending of "Memories"

Thank you for reading! And for the ones who had stayed since the very beginning, thank you so much for watching me grow through writting.

Also, thank you for the amazing authors out there who taught me in a way to write better. Not only you had helped me writting fanfiction, you had also helped me in a classroom. Also in a way to guide me to be a better person when situations happen.

So yes, in a way fanfiction can help you through life.

Thank you so much for reading and have a nice day!

Thank you!

<Bts at AMA was amazing!>