Not So Well.. [Edited]

3rd Person Pov

The odds of ever getting true, crystal clear truth was unknown to both Jungkook and Y/n. It was either Yoongi being fine or not fine. He looks fine, but is he doing okay? Is his health improving as said or is this going down hill. The statement was no longer a question to anyone, it was a question that was to be known until it happens.

Jungkook's face had darkened and his eyes were intensely focused on the road. The orange lamps on the sidewalk lightened the darkness of the night. The stars shined bright, but not as bright Jungkook's deadly eyes. His stare was cold, with a storm that couldn't calm down. It had stress, yet it also anguished with slight anger. What was he mad about?

With Y/n's eyes turning back to the road, she looked around the scene and noticed the hospital was getting closer. The sound of the wheel was tightened, which made Y/n face towards it. She looked at Jungkook's pale hands. He was gripping onto the black steering wheel and his jaw tightened. His visible anger had feared Y/n. He was never angry or even this angry.

"Uh... Jungkook?" A small piece of bravery and came out from the young lady.

"Hm?" He replied in response while searching for a parking spot.

"Ya mad dude?"

Jungkook cracked a smile and sighed out bittery, "I just hate it when I don't know something I should know. I hate secrets that don't need to be hidden. Especially when you are close to someome,"

"Dudeeeeee me too. But who are you talking about?"

"He drives me C.R.A.Z.Y" He spelled out the word crazy, "he treats me like an enemy. I need to know what is going on. We used to be close. I guess not anymore"

__________________

Time Skipppppp

_________________________

"So we gathered together. I had multiple meetings so lets get to the point," Namjoon came in and shut the door. The lights turned off making the small lecture room darkened. A projector lit up and a slide show appeared, "I made this slide show to visually you two the information gathered and processedㅡ"

"ㅡWith the help of Seokjin. Geez Namjoon, don't take all the credit. It even says right there on the first slide: Made By: Kim Namjoon AND Kim Seokjin," Seokjin made big emphasis on the word "and".

"By myself and Kim Seokjin," Namjoom said and was slightly greatly annoyed, "anyways, the presentation," The slides switched showing the first topic, "Min Yoongi ㅡa buisness man to supply medical inventions and suppliesㅡ was involved with a severe accident with a truck. Being flung into the air,then legs being crushed, he was brought to this hospital. His condition being brought here was critical. Let me show you the results after the accident showing what was broken,"

A photo of Yoongi's skeleton was shown.

"In this photo, it is seen that he broke two of his legs,"

The slide changed to a blank slide and another photo was shown.

"In depth of his health, as he was staying here we found symptoms that would concern to his health. We found that he is sensitive to the cold, he has been loosing weight that was sudden, he was vomiting but not that often, and finally he was has been over fatigue than usual. Which could mean multiple things... Also, he has been loosing memories and got worse at memorizing things,"

The slide changed one more time.

"We are still looking for an answer to this since this is suspicious to all of us. Any questions?"

Jungkook politely raised his hand.

"Yes Jungkook?" Seokjin asked.

"Since Yoongi had head injuries, does this mean he had acute or a large amount of memory loss?"

The was a slight pause in the room. Namjoom and Seokjin looked at each other shocked.

"You don't know about it?" Namjoon asked slowly.

"Know about what?" Y/n asked being fearful of every word.

"Ah... Namjoon... Can we step out for a moment?" Seokjin asked and Namjoon took him out. The door shut with a click and the clock had made the seconds tick painfully slower.

Jungkook and Y/n stared at each other and an over consumption of worry had taken over.

"Hey," Jungkook said softly, "I know you are worried. Everything is going to beㅡ"

The door opened again and Seokjin's face was gloomy. Namjoon's face was pale.

"Yoongi had lost his memories about you and Y/n," Namjoom said flatly and avoid meeting eye contact with the youngest ones in the room.

Y/n smiled and her eyes slightly sparkled with acute relief.

"The truth is out. That's all I wanted to hear,"

___________________

____________
____
__
_
__
____