Chapter 1

A/N: Keep in mind that this story is AU so this is all just in my mind. Okay? Okay.

Why did I ever agree to come to this party with Kris? It's gotten me nowhere except alone and drunk. Where is she anyway? This place is starting to scare me; I'll just go find Josh.

I go back inside and walk upstairs to try and find Josh. On my way up the steps a guy with black hair and brown eyes grabs my hand and drags me off towards the kitchen.

"Well, what's a pretty thing like you doing all alone." I almost choke on the heavy smell of alcohol coming off of his breath. His hand slides along my side until he reaches my hip.

"Stop," I tell him and squirm under his grip.

"Don't be like that," he whispers against my neck.

"Leave me alone. Stop!!" I scream, but this time he complies, mainly because he's been knocked to the ground. In his place in front of me is a tall, blonde boy with a lip ring and tattoos. Somehow I felt better around the other guy.

"She said for you to stop," he says to the man lying on the ground and shrugs his shoulders. He then turns to me and winks.

"Um.. I'll just go and...Bye," he chuckles at my response, but I turn around and continue my search for Josh.

.************.

After searching unsuccessfully on the first floor, I head upstairs. I dread looking in the rooms because you never know what could happen in there, but I have to.

I check the first room, but he's not in there. I'll spare you the details. But after about five rooms, I find him making out with a blonde bombshell. "Are you serious?!" I shout.

"Blakely. Look."

"How long has this been going on?!" I demand, completely ignoring Josh.

"About a month or two," Blondie decides to speak. I roll my eyes and head off.

"Blakely wait!" I turn around as Josh walks up behind me, and I strike my hand across his cheek.

"Get away from me."

I'm just going to go have a drink.

.************.

After an hour and a few cups of some cherry tasting something, I start to feel funny. I haven't seen Josh since I found him, but I have seen that blonde boy who saved me. He's kind of cute. I'm going to go tell him that.

I stumble my way across the living room to where he sits with a brunette girl, a boy with white-ish hair with a stripe down the middle, and some others. The blonde looks at me funny after I sit down beside him, but then he just shrugs his shoulders and continues playing truth or dare with the others.

"My name's Luke," he whispers in my ear while two of the others had to go spend "Seven Minutes in Heaven."

"Well Luke, you're very hot," I say as I trace one of the tattoos on his forearm.

"Well you're very drunk," Luke says with a half smirk. I poke his dimple, and he chuckles. And his laugh vibrates throughout my entire body.

"Luke-,"it's the guy with the stripe in his hair talking (I believe his name is Michael), "I dare you to kiss her." Luke looks at me and raises his eyebrows in question. I think back to Josh and know my answer immediately.

"No!" I say louder than I should have. Luke looks at me, and his blue eyes look hurt, but he quickly recovers.

"Suit yourself," he replies and walks out to the dance floor and grabs a random girl with shiny black hair. Luke looks at me and winks before leaning down to kiss the random girl. A rush of fury courses through me. He walks back with the girl, and they sit back down on the couch together.

"Okay. Then, wait. What's your name, new girl?" Michael asks me.

"Blakely," I reply wearily.

"Okay, Blakely, I dare you to full on make-out with Calum," he says and winks. Wow. These guys are real mature. I look to Luke and see that his fists are clenching and unclenching which makes me smirk.

"Okay," I say trying to sound perky. I walk over to the boy with the dark hair and sit beside him. I look at Luke and send him a quick wink, and then grab Calum's shirt and kiss him hard. His arms snake around my waist, and my fists tangle in his hair. This goes on for minutes that feel like hours. Only do we break apart as Luke tackles Calum to the floor. Luke immediately begins to punch Calum's face.

"Luke!" I scream. Michael, Liza (the brunette who was sitting next to Michael earlier), and I have to pull Luke off of Calum. Luke storms off towards the door and rushes out of the house. Not even thinking about Calum, I jump up from the couch and run out the front door. I suddenly wish I would have brought a jacket because it's freezing outside, but I disregard that and try to find Luke. I don't see him anywhere.

Suddenly, I'm pushed against the side of the house with my arms pinned above my head. I begin to scream, but that's when I see Luke's blue eyes looking down into mine. He bends down and whispers a single sentence that sends a shiver throughout my body.

"You will be mine."

A/N: So basically I wanted you guys to see the cast for this story!

Blakely Brown: Crystal Reed (with blue eyes, and the younger Crystal with the wavy hair)

Kris Johnson: Ebba Zingmark

Josh Reed: Dylan O'Brien

Liza Mathis: Madison Beer

And all the 5sos boys will play themselves!

And yes I know the beginning sucks, but it gets good, I swear! You just have to get through the first few chapters.