Chapter 1: Earth is at peace, for now.

It's June 26th 2325, the 25 year old Joey Graceffa, has never been more happy in his life. It was bright and sunny, what a great day for a romantic picnic with his love Daniel.

Wait no. What's even the point, there is no nature here on earth, well there used to be but that was over a hundred years ago, before ten times more technology powered staff fleet work buildings were installed, soon getting rid of most natural resources. There is only very little left now, but thanks to our most advanced technology we can survive just fine without natural resources.

So what's the point in having a picnic, when there is no natural nature around us to enjoy? We may as well not have one. It's sad that there is no longer nature, it's all just technology and artificial resources, Earth is just one big Android.

Such a bright morning Today, Daniel wakes up and yawns saying.

Daniel: morning love.

Joey: morning to you too love.

Daniel: is that the time already?!
Daniel said as he looked over to the glass clock and relishes the time is 9.25am.

Joey: wait what?! Oh my! we're gonna be late.
Joey said as he and Daniel rushed out of bed and quickly changed into some clothes. They both had a job at Staffleet Command Centre, it was a place that handles space exploring, the earth and other space and earth activity. They both had jobs there.

Joey had a job as a scientist and space journalist agent, whilst Daniel had a job as an scientific engineer, he would fix space ships and install new technology datas into them and even develop and experiment with them. There was a uniform, but it all looked the same.

Their uniforms were a light grey turtle neck shirt, underneath a darker grey jacket with their Staffleet badge and a thin zip, as the jacket it's self has no collar. Along with it were dark grey trousers, with black angle boot shoes that had the smallest heel.

At the Staffleet Command Centre...

Joey: so I'll see at you at lunch then?
Looking good, fully dressed in his uniform with perfectly tidy hair, which was a tidy quiff swept to the side. In the colour of blondish brown.

Daniel: yeah, see you at lunch.
Daniel said as he was walked away to his work station.

Joey's POV:
It's been such a stressful morning so far, arriving five minutes late to work and not even close to finishing my journal on scientific x-41 serum. Want to know what x-41 serum is? Well it's a serum that is used to make us all highly intelligent, the procedure gets done when the child is a baby, so that it grows up into a highly intelligent genius, this is way of preventing learning difficulties and disabilities in children. A better way of educating them.

Want to know how the procedure is done? Well after the baby is born, we take it to a procedure room and begin the process. It's quite a quick process, all we do is give the child an strong nerve blocker, so that it won't feel pain and then we take the serum in a needle and inject it into the ear leading to the brain. And then do a scan of the brain to make sure the procedure was a success, we then take the child out of the procedure room and into the same room with its mother. And that's s how we do it.

To me I think it's quite wrong in some ways, but some times it's right in other ways. I feel bad about putting a new born through all that torture, as I have performed this procedure many times to several new borns.