Chapter 8: Is there a way?

A week later...

Daniel's POV:
It's been a week since me and Joey have been reunited, I must say I was very worried about him, I thought he was dead as I couldn't find him. But I'm glad I did and that he's alive and well. Joey now stays in the same shuttle ship as me, Cat and Luke. Cat has been running tests on me and seeing if she can make me human again and Joey is helping her with that. They did several scans and can't seem to find an answer.

We are now I the shuttle ship along with Cat, Luke is still working his shift at the agency so he doesn't finish until, 7.00pm and Its now 6.00pm, so he doesn't finish for another hour. Cat just got the results back from a previous scan I had about a day ago, we are seeing if there is any answers.

Cat: according to this scanning of your DNA, there doesn't seem to be any of your original DNA that can make you human again.

Daniel: So I guess I'm stuck like this forever.

Cat: don't say that. I'm sure we will figure something out. I'll do more research on it and see what I can find.

Daniel: alright.
I said as I walked out side of the shuttle ship followed by Joey. Staring at the purple, orange and yellow sunset of the Capilla planet. Very different to the sunset we have on earth.

Joey: don't worry we will, find a way.

Daniel: thanks.

Joey: it's funny how your 2 in instead of 25. Really odd.

Daniel: I know, it felt weird being told that I am 2 years and a month old in Capilla years. It didn't feel quite right.

Joey: I know it's a shock to your system and Cat is finding a way of making you human again and I will help her find that way of making you human again, after all I am a scientist.

Daniel: I know you will, besides Shane has been telling me that your one of the finest scientists the agency has ever had.

Joey: really?

Daniel: yeah.

Joey: hmm, I would like to meet this Shane.

Daniel: you will tomorrow.

Joey: we should get inside and have something to eat.

Daniel: That's actually a good idea.

We walked back inside the shuttle ship, were Cat was sitting already having dinner made.

Cat: luckily there was some food rations in this ship that survived, so I made what I can with those, I even added some Capilla spices to them which I found in their spice garden.

Daniel: nice touch.

Cat: thanks

Joey: wouldn't the Capillas be angry that you did that.

Cat: no, they said I could anyways.

Joey: so what's this.

Cat: well it's spinach, and Meat free chicken with some Capilla spices.

Daniel tastes it.

Daniel: it tastes quite metallic.

Cat: what?
Cat tastes it.

Cat: it's tastes fine and you usually like spinach and meat free chicken.

Joey: I guess you taste buds have changed, due to the Capilla DNA.

Daniel: I guess so, well I will still eat it anyways.

It felt so weird eating something that I usually like and now not liking it, I was quite sad by it, what if I could never eat human food again? I wonder how Joey is feeling.

Joey's POV:
Daniel has changed so much since he got made Capilla, his moods have changed and his taste buds have changed, he can no longer eat Human food it's like we can't enjoy the same meal together anymore.

Cat and I are trying to find ways of making Daniel human again, so far we haven't had much success. What if he's stuck like this forever?

Author's Note:
There's part 8! I will update soon, hope your all enjoying it so far.

Bye! :)