Chapter 10: What Happened To Shane?

Daniel's POV:
So it's a day later, and today is the captain's meeting, hopefully they have a plan that get earth back and defeat the Androids. Joey on the other hand is also invited to the meeting, but however he might be allowed to go on an away mission, or could end up staying behind, but that's if there is an away mission.

It's 6:00am and our shifts start at 7:45, it's time to get up.

Daniel: Joey. Joey, it's time to get up, it's 6:00am and our shifts start at 7:45. Come on wake up!

Joey: *moans* its early, can't I just sleep for another five minutes? *yawns*

Daniel: no, we have to get up and besides the meetings today. So come on out of bed!

Joey: *yawns* fine...fine.

Within a few minutes me and Joey were already dressed, and are already at the Staffleet Agent, we still held hands till we reached the doors, that's where I saw Shane already working without me in engineering.

Shane: there you are! Gosh you're five minutes late! What the hell were you playing at! Eh?!

Daniel: woah! Shane calm down, I know you Capillas can be quite aggressive but you seem like the most aggressive one!

Shane: you can't just say that! You're Capilla too. Anyways whose's this?

Joey: I'm Joey, I'm a scientist and Daniel's boyfriend.

Shane: oh! So this was the Joey you were talking about, well I must say you did well.

Daniel: thanks. Well we should get to work, besides the meetings in an hour.

Joey: yeah, um see you at the meeting. Bye.

Daniel&Shane: bye.

Shane's POV:
Joey seems like a handsome human, looks like Daniel did well finding someone that good looking. Working with Daniel has been quite difficult lately, he is begging to have changes in personality, he's more aggressive and quite impatient. Was making him Capilla a good idea? Who knows?!

Shane: Daniel slow down! Your gonna make a hole in system!

Daniel: sorry, I just can't seem to concentrate. It's Earth and this big change I have had.

Shane: I'm sure you will get your home back, and you will soon get used to this.
I said stroking his back, comforting him.

Daniel: why wait so long?!

Shane: because these things take time! So be patient!

Daniel: the meetings in fifteen minutes! We need to speed up!

Shane: don't worry! We're almost done with it anyway, so just please don't rush it, because that's how disaster happens.

Daniel: Shane can I ask you something?

Shane: sure, anything.

Daniel: why do you have a human name?

Shane: I- I don't know. I'm kinda wondering that my self.

Daniel: right, well just wondered.

Shane: we should start finishing this up. Plus the meetings in about twelve minutes.