Chapter 4: What have they done to you?

Joey's POV:
We continued travelling through endless stars and milky ways till we reach a star hole, we fly thorough it as we could see the other ships flying through it taking us where we wanted. We have made it. We are now on the other side of the galaxy. Ahead there was a planet, it must have been the planet the Captain was talking about.

Sawyer: this must be it

Tyler: it has to be the others are here with us

Joey: looks like we made it, gosh I hope I find Daniel.

Timothy: I'm sure you will

Joey: thanks.

Sawyer: my readings are picking something up it's from the Captain.

Joey: view it then.

Captain's recording message: we have succeeded in making it here on the other side of the galaxy. I plan on telling the Capillas why we came to their planet and see if they can let us stay. But for now on stay in your shuttles, space ships or escape pods, till I sort this out. I plan on going to them in a shuttle ship and landing on their planet and talking to them. Please wish me luck on this.

End of voice recording.

Timothy: what do we do?

Sawyer: we wait, for another message from the Captain.

Timothy: oh great!
Timothy said sarcastically.

Captain's POV:
I get into a shuttle ship and make my way to the Capillas. As soon as I landed I was greeted by the captain of the Capilla Staffleet Agent her name is Liz, we had met before when I was on an away mission before I became captain, at that time I was lieutenant. So it was quite a long time ago.

Liz: hello Captain Paris. Didn't know you were coming here.

Captain: I didn't think I would be. Look listen there were theses Androids that just came out of nowhere and they have taken over the earth, killing hundreds of humans and there are now only few hundred left.

Liz: That's horrible. And wait did you just say the Androids?

Captain Paris: yes. Why?

Liz: we have come across the Androids before, years ago they attacked us and destroyed our planet, they wanted our planet and we refused to give it to them, so with that they decided to destroy it. So with that we had to find another planet and when we did we made sure it was on the other side of the galaxy so they can't find us there.

Captain Paris: that must have been awful.

Liz: it was this is our second home so far.

Captain Paris: we need somewhere to stay, till we figure out how to defeat the Androids and get our home back.

Liz: let me guess, you want me to let you stay on this planet.

Captain Paris: yes, that would be very kind of you.

Liz: well, your welcome to stay on this planet but must be gone as soon as the Androids are defeated.

Captain Paris: Thank you so much.

Liz: no problem. You should let the others know that they can come here now.