Chapter 3: what happened?

Joey's POV:

We have been traveling for hours, along with Tyler who is an engineer and Timothy who is a scientific medical officer. At least we have two engineers and a medical person. We are almost there to the other side of the galaxy, the thought of Daniel and the last time I saw him, haunts me. Not knowing what happened to him or if something has happened to him, these thoughts cloud up my mind.

Sawyer: guys.

Tyler: what is it Sawyer?

Sawyer: according to my readings, I am detecting other ships and they are the others, the people that escaped earth with us.

Joey: thank god! I might be able to find Daniel.

Timothy: let's just hope so.

Tyler: I'm getting a message, its a voice recording, from the Captain.

Joey: let's hear it.

The message plays and it's the captain with a rather long speech.

Captain's recording message: we have successfully managed to evacuate earth without any problems. There has been no sign of Androids over the last few hours. Now I need you all to pay attention to what I am going to say here. We are almost half way to the other side of the galaxy and when we are there, we need to make a negotiation with an alien species the Capillas, now I have been in away missions like this before and have met them, they are a very nice species and I'm sure will let us stay on their planet, after all their planet is huge. We must all stick together and get to the other side of the galaxy,  before we are detected by any Androids. Understood?

Joey: yes Captain.

Sawyer: yes Captain

Tyler: yes Captain

Timothy: yes Captain

Captain's recording message: Good luck.

End of recording message.

Sawyer: let's get back at our stations shall we.

Joey: yes.
I said as I went back to where I was sitting with my touch screen of buttons and tabs.

Daniel's POV:
We couldn't see any sign of any of the others, this made me worry more about Joey. What if he's dead? What if he didn't make it? His name now haunts me, not knowing what had happened to him.

We have been traveling in space for hours now and there is no sign of of the others. Where we going in the right direction? Are we behind? Have I lost Joey for good?

Cat: Daniel are you alright?
Cat asked me, noticing how I started to stare into space.

Daniel: yeah, I'm fine.

Cat: try to stay awake, we need to keep going.

Daniel: of course.
I said as I looked back at my screen keeping the system under control.

Luke: guys, you might want to look this way.

Me and Cat both looked and saw what Luke saw and it wasn't good. It was dark hole but not the kind your thinking, this dark hole can throw you thousands of miles away and who knows it might get us back to where we started. And we didn't want that.

Daniel: oh my god! Guys what do we do.

Luke: there's only one thing to do, we have to try go around it.

Cat: how do we do that?

Luke: we try get the ship on its fullest power and rotate around it.