Chapter 24: Confronting

Luke's POV:
I heard Joey made it, I was so glad he did. I still felt very hurt by what Daniel had said to me. Maybe by talking to Joey, I could explain to him what happened between me and Daniel and then maybe he might talk to Daniel and get him see it wasn't my fault.

Joey is resting in his room in the shuttle ship, I'll slowly make my way there. Form what I heard Daniel is out working so at least I won't have to worry about him interrupting.

I knocked on the door hearing a voice.

Joey: who is it?

Luke: Joey, it's me Luke.

Joey: Luke?! Come on in.

I opened the door and came in see Joey resting, he was half Capilla now so things are going to be different for him.

Luke: so I came to see how you were doing  and to talk to you about something.

Joey: well I'm doing fine, so what is it you need to talk to me about?

Luke: I don't know how to put it to you but, when you were unconscious and taken to the medical bay, Daniel was upset to an extent to where he began to blame me for what happened to you, he said it was all my fault.

Joey: what? But it wasn't your fault, I chose to put you in that tele-porter first in fact I always put others first. 

Luke: I know, that's what I tried to tell him but he didn't listen. He said if anything was to happen to you, he would hold me responsible. It hurts that a friend would do this to me.

Joey: look Luke, Daniel had no right to blame you for what happened to me. I will talk to him but it may take some time.

Luke: thank you.

Joey: don't worry I'll make sure he apologises after all he owes you an apology.

Luke: thank you again, I'll let you rest now.

I left the shuttle ship feeling relief, hopefully Joey can get Daniel to see the whole incident wasn't my fault.

Joey's POV:
After what Luke had told me, I couldn't believe what Daniel had done. He had no right to go and blame poor Luke for something wasn't even his fault.

I've gotta say, it's going take some convincing to get Daniel to apologise but hopefully he will come to understand that he has made a mistake.

Author's Note:
I know it's short, but when I update again the next chapter will be longer.

I'll update soon, bye! :)