Chapter 11: A Fight

Daniel's POV:
I was chasing after Shane, he has gone crazy. Something has happened to him, I think it was when we were in the tunnel and when the nano bugs came and from there something has happened to him. I don't know what but maybe I should have listened to him when he said he felt something on his leg. I should have looked.

I reach the mid part of the corridor, where I see Shane trying to access the weapon room, but fails when I attempted to stun him which got his attention towards me.
He turns around to face me, with an emotionless look on his face as the implant on his cheek, had a tiny blue blue light on it as a small crack on his cheek formed as he turned his head, he's getting worse, he's like turning machine.

Shane: do you really think you can take me down? Ha.
He said as he approached me. He was strong, I'd give him that as one else could make a huge dent in the weapon room door.

Daniel: Shane your not well, something has happened to you and we need to take you to the medical bay.

Shane: I'm fine! And leave me alone or I will kill you!

Daniel: no your not! And you can't kill someone. You need help!

Shane: I will kill you!!!
He said as he pushed me across the hall way making me hit the wall. Surprisingly I recovered fast and pushed him across the hallway making him hit the wall. He gets up and attempts to punch me in the face but misses, as I kicked him in the stomach and flipped him over making him land on his back.

Daniel: you can't do this, you know you can't.

Shane: oh this isn't over!
He said as he flipped up and cartwheeled across the hall way and pulled a spear off the wall. As I quickly cartwheeled across the other side and pulled off a spear.

Daniel: battling the old way huh?

Shane: I will kill you!

Daniel: we'll see about that!
I said as I knocked the spear out his his hands, and kicked him to the floor, holding the point of the spear at his throat. When I had the chance to I stunned him and this time it knocked him out.

I press the button on the wall recording and say:
All clear, Shane was stopped before he was able to contact any androids. He will need medical attention but by the looks of him he should be ok.

Captain: make sure he does get medical attention. You did good Daniel, you did good. Joey Daniel's alright and Shane's going to be ok.

Joey: oh thank god!

Recording ending.

I looked over to Shane and he was still unconscious. I took this advantage of rushing him to the medical bay as fast as I could and once I was there the medical officers rushed over to him and lifted him onto the table and examined the implants.

Ray: the implants on his cheek and his hand, have an android signature and the only way this would have been caused would be by nano bugs. Have you and Shane been around any nano bugs?

Daniel: yeah we have just a few hours ago, at engineering. We were fixing a fault in the tunnel and out of nowhere nano bugs came in flooding the tunnel, we quickly rushed out and Shane was the last to get out and he said he could have sworn he felt some thing on his leg.

Ray lifts up Shane's trouser leg revealing a nano bug that has spread it's legs, with a grey patch of skin around it.

Ray: the nano bug has already spread its bots to his system, I think I can extract most of the nano bot hardware but I will need assistance and security in case he wakes up and tries to do anything harmful.

Daniel: will he survive?

Ray: that depends on him and if his body can fight through it. I will try my best.

Joey walks in seeing me and Shane who is still unconscious and lying on the table.

Joey: Daniel! Are you ok? I was worried sick.

Daniel: of course! I'm fine and glad to be alive. At least he didn't kill me.
I said referring to Shane.

Joey: are you affected?

Daniel: no, I was the first one to get out the tunnel.

Joey: you got lucky.

Author's note:
Will Shane get back to normal? Ooooh lets see in the next part!!!

I will update soon. Bye! :)