Chapter six: Lost and Found

Daniel's POV:
So Shane, who is a Capilla took us to the Staffleet Agent, and set us up our jobs. He talked to me about this whole new thing, you know me now Capilla, he told me that I will settle down and hopefully Cat might find a way to make me human again. I think we will get on just fine.

I still look for Joey, hopefully he is here somewhere. On my hours off I look for Joey, who know knows where he could be? This Agent is huge and this planet is huge, he could be anywhere. I just hope he is still alive. How would I show my self to him like this? I not even human anymore and don't even look human. Will he still love me like this?

Joey's POV:
It's been a week, since we have arrived on this planet. The captain is already planning out a mission to win earth back and defeat the Androids, but the problem is there are thousands of Androids on earth and it would be impossible to defeat millions of Androids. We are doomed.

Since we are staying with the Capillas, we ended up living in the space ships we have came to the planet on or shuttle ships. Me, Sawyer, Tyler and Timothy are living in our shuttle ship, it became our home well our temporary home, really as our real homes are on earth.

I am still finding Daniel, it has been a week since I was last with him. I feel empty without him, my soul feels empty not having Daniel. I hope I find him soon, he has to be somewhere right? He can't just disappear.

I am now working in a science lab and research room with other human scientists and Capillas. I am doing research and tests with DNAs of organisms. We are seeing what we can produce for these DNAs, I hope it doesn't come alive.

Daniel's POV:
More work with Shane, not surprised I have begun to get so impatient with this, can't he see that I want to find my Joey. But no of course not, he doesn't care. All he cares about is getting the job done, he doesn't care about how I'm feeling. I think I'm beginning to hate him.

Shane: we're done here.
Shane said as he closed up his tool box and turned off his monitor reader. The. Looked at me.

Daniel: so is our shift over now? I really need to continue looking for Joey.

Shane: yeah it's over, but tomorrow our shift starts at 8.00am and finishes at 5.00pm.

Daniel: why so early.

Shane: I don't know but I'm not really the one arranging these shifts. To be honest with you, I'm not really an early bird.

Daniel: same.

Shane: how are you feeling with this whole change?

Daniel: ok I guess, still getting used to it. I still get a slight shock every morning when looking in the mirror.

Shane: don't worry it will get better. Trust me it will.

Daniel: thanks.

Shane: see you tomorrow?

Daniel: yeah, see you tomorrow.

Shane: bye.

Daniel: bye

Shane leaves the engineer room, leaving me to put away the equipment. This equipment has to go downstairs with the other other equipment, oh great! What a trek, as it is four floors down. Want a job done you gotta do it yourself. That's what my parents always said to me.

Once I was on the forth floor, I was walking down the deserted corridor. Reaching the equipment closet, this had various pieces of equipment, with all kinds of purposes. I placed the Sonic extractors on the top shelf, next to the scanners. Till I was finally done putting the equipment away, I make my way back to the shuttle ship. I'm exhausted and need a rest. I didn't think Capilla technology could be so much more complicated and advance than human technology.

Joey's POV:
My shift here is over, I'm exhausted from all this dissecting, experimenting and journaling. I put away the equipment and leave the science lab. Finally I can begin having a look for Daniel, he has to be somewhere, I mean this place is huge and this planet is huge.

Whist walking I bump into someone, I get one glimpse of their face and they start running, I run after them.

Is it who I think it is?

Author's note:
Ooohh cliff hanger! I will update soon with chapter 7.

Bye! :)