Chapter 13: A Shocking Truth

Joey's POV:
It's been hours since Ray removed the implants on Shane's cheek and hand. I look over to him and notice a lump traveled across his cheek and formed a star like implant, I looked at the implant that Ray removed and compared it. It was identical to the one than Ray removed, it's coming back and it wasn't good.

Joey: Ray, come here! It's back!
Ray comes over and sees to Shane.

Ray: what's back?

Joey: the implant you removed from his cheek, its back!

Ray: what?! Oh no! the tranquilliser is wearing off and he is gaining consciousness?! I must give him more.

Joey: make it quick! Look!
I said as I noticed him opening his eyes, as he instantly sat up and looked around and then turns to face us.

Ray: Shane, please stay where you are!

Shane: why should I? Kill you, I will kill you!
He said in an emotionless tone, along with a cold look on his face.

Ray: because I said so! Ray said as he got out his taser gun and attempted to stun him, but failed as a blue patch came and went on Shane's chest

Ray said as he got out his taser gun and attempted to stun him, but failed as a blue patch came and went on Shane's chest.

Joey: he's taser resistant! We need to lock the doors!

Ray: go ahead and do so! Daniel come here as well, I need security!

Daniel: will do!
He said as he walked out of the corner he was standing in and came over to Shane and helped Ray hold him down.

Shane: let go of me!!! Ugggh!!

Daniel: your not well!!

Shane: I'm fine!! I will kill you!!!! Uggghhh!!!

Ray: no you won't!!!
Ray said as he got out a syringe which contained a tranquilliser, that he jabbed into Shane's chest, which made him cry out.

Shane: aaahhh! *lies back down, crying and whimpering*

Joey: he's crying and whimpering?!

Shane: course I'm c-crying! I-I don't know what I d-did. Aaaahhh!!!! The Nano bug, it hurts!!! Aaaahh!! *passes out, as his body begins to jerk, with him whimpering in pain*

Ray: I got something stronger.
Ray said as he filled a syringe up with a powerful tranquilliser. This one temporarily blocked off his nerves, so he wouldn't have to go through pain. As soon as he inserted the needle into the chest, Shane instantly stopped jerking and went quiet. He looked like he was sleeping.

Daniel: what do we do? There is no point in removing the implants, if their going to grow back.

Ray: I have just collected a sample of his uninfected tissues and I will need you Joey, to go to the lab and analyse this.
Ray said as he gave me the pantry dish which contained the tissue.