Chapter 20: Captured

At Earth, in the Android tower........

Joey's POV:
They caught me, they tranquillised me and put me in here. In this grey room with white bright lights, with a force field door. I got up from the floor of this empty room, and saw that I was still at the tower.

Then out of the door three Androids come out, two dressed in grey and the middle one dressed in black, must be their leader I thought.

Android Leader: there is no escape, your trapped here.

Joey: kinda figured that one out.

Android Leader: we will let you go, only if you tell us where your kind is.

Joey: never, not in a million years.

Android Leader: had a feeling you would say that.

They turned off the force field, putting me in metal cuffs and taking me god knows where. We entered a room, which was quite big and looked like a lab. But also looked scary, as I saw a table in the far end. I saw needles, liquids, blades and more liquids.

Android Leader: since you won't tell us where the other humans are, we have to do this.

They taking me towards the table, I tried to pull back but they yanked me forwards. They pressed me down on the table, strapping me down. Wrestling through the straps was no good, as they get tighter and tighter.

As soon as I was strapped down, another Android came in holding a metal tray.

Android: unfortunately, you will have to be awake for this.

Joey: awake for what?
I said feeling terrified.

Android: a standard experiment procedure.

Android Leader: this can all stop, if you tell us where the other humans are.

Joey: I will tell you nothing!

Android Leader: had a feeling you say that.

They pulled out a giant needle, it was huge another Android pulled up my shirt.

Android: I will take some stomach acid, a good fuel for our technology.

Android Leader: this can all stop if you tell us.

Joey: never.

Android Leader: do it!

They jabbed the giant needle into me, I screamed in uncontrollably. I felt burning, as the needle got deeper and deeper to a point where I felt one of my insides pop. It was my stomach they're in there.

Joey: aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Stop!!!!!! Make it stop!!!!!!!!

Android Leader: we will if you tell us what we want to hear.

I saw liquid going into the syringe, as it was getting pulled out. Due to shock of pain I passed out.

It's not long till I wake up, still strapped to the table. The Androids were still there.

Android Leader: now I will ask you again, where are the other humans?

Joey: I will tell you nothing. You can do what ever you want to me but I will never tell you!

Android Leader: stuff him.

The Android came to me with a long tube, I refused to open up. So another Android came and forced my mouth open, the long tube was inserted down my throat. They pulled out bottles of brownish green stuff, I looked at it carefully, it was waste.