Chapter 15: A Way

Ray's POV:
I feel like I'm going to get a negative reading again, as I insert the sample into the machine.

Beep! Beep!

Computer: Positive reading

Yes! I think I found a way! I look over and read it says:

DNA contaminated by nano bug, spreading its bots.

Solution: ......nano extraction

A nano extraction? Wait does it mean extract the nano bots? Wait I have tried that? Have I?

Ray: computer, what type of nano extraction?

Computer: nano bot extraction of nano DNA.

Ray: thank you computer

Computer: no problem, bye. *de activates*

So an extraction of the nano DNA, is the solution of getting Shane back to normal. I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it if it's the only way. I'm all alone here, Daniel and Joey went back to doing their shifts, so if Shane suddenly wakes up or something then I would have to have security on standby.

I look back and see Shane is not in the emergency bed, now I'm worried. I look around in every direction of the room, in every crack, corner and device, everywhere but he's nowhere to be seen. Till I look above my head and what I see is frightening, it was Shane, with completely grey skin and implants on his body, as he looks down at me with cold look on his face as he let go and jumped down, getting face to face with me, before he does anything I instantly press the wall button saying:

Ray: security! I need security! He's conscious! Security!

Shane: No. point. In. Calling. Security. They. Can't. Do. Anything. To. Me. I'm. Indestructible!

Ray: Shane, listen to me. Your not well, you must let me treat you!

Shane: I'm, fine!!! I will kill you!!!

Ray: *presses the wall button again* Security, come armed! And hurry!

Shane: there is nothing they can do! You. Will. Die.

Soon the door bursts open, with several security guards that were armed. They all pointed their taser guns at Shane, stunning him. It was no good he was taser proof. He charged right at them pushing two of them, causing them to go flying across the room and hitting the wall making them fall to the floor but quickly recovering as they were Capillas.

I had no choice but to get out the big gun, which was in the wall behind a glass frame I smash it with a metal brief case and quickly grab it setting it to stun, he sees what I'm doing, as he charges at me, causing me to step backwards when trying to aim at him, pulling the trigger, I fire making a yellow streak hit Shane in the stomach, causing him to fall to the floor unconscious. The other three Capilla guards grab him instantly and start taking him out the room, I go after them asking:

Ray: where are you taking him?

Guard: to the basement brig, it's the only place where he can't cause harm to others, he's dangerous.

Ray: I haven't been able to cure him yet, and once he's cured he will be back to normal. He's not always like this.
I say trying to convince the Guard not to put him in the basement brig.

Guard: I'll tell you what, you can continue treating him but you will have to treat him in the basement brig.

Ray: fine.
I say as they continue dragging Shane away to the basement brig.

I can't the believe the guards took him out the medical bay and transferred him to the basement brig, how am I suppose to do the nano extraction now, I can't do it in a brig as it requires machines which can't be transported, is is difficult now.

Shane's POV:
Waking up with a headache in a dark room with only one small window at the top. I'm in a brig, as I see two guards on the outside. Wondering why I'm standing I look up and see that my hands are chained up and are above my head. I feel like a prisoner. A prisoner who has done nothing wrong and is locked up for having a body contaminated by nano bots.
A Guard notices I have woken up and comes up,to me presses a button on the side of the frame which lowered down my chained hands, it seems that the chain was attached to a device which was on the ceiling that adjusted the length of the chain, as the length of the chain got longer, my hands got lower till I was able to get my arms back down, which I felt some relief in since my arms were starting to hurt due to being pulled up for a long time.

Shane: why am I in here?
I said, the guard just looked at me with a slight cold look, which was bitter to me and made me feel like I was being bitterly treated.

Guard: your too dangerous to be in the medical bay, you went out of your mind and we had to stun you and put you here where you can't hurt anybody.

Shane: but Ray a medical officer is still treating me, how is he suppose to treat me when I'm down here.

Guard: I told him that he can come down here to treat you, you will be getting treated here and will remain here until you are better.
With that he left leaving me in the dark room of this small brig, hearing the sound of the force field wall trapping me in.

At the meeting room....

Joey's POV:
I have just found out from Ray, that Shane went crazy again and this time he has been transferred to the underground brig. Soon enough the captain found out about this and now we're not only talking about defeating androids but also Shane's fate.

Captain: so I suggest that we send away an away group to earth to hack into the systems and then come back and report their findings, from there we can find way of putting an end to the androids. As for Shane we may have to kill him.

Daniel: what?! You want to kill Shane, why?!

Captain: from what I have heard, he has nano bots in his system which have an android signature and he has tried to kill us, and has attempted to contact the androids but failed, who knows he might succeed due to all the data he now has.

Daniel: but still, you don't just kill someone. Plus Ray is working on getting him back to normal.

Captain: has he had any success?

Daniel: well...

Joey: he has! In fact he has found a way.
I said backing Daniel up, trying to convince the captain not to kill Shane. How can the captain think that he has the right to kill a Capilla, when he not even Capilla or even the Capilla captain, but Liz is. But soon she storms in, she must have heard what the captain said.

Author's note:
So I haven't been on here for a long time, but I have just found that I had a chapter written up ages ago already, which is this chapter. But It would be helpful if u guys could give me suggestions of what should happen next in this story. Should Shane be killed or should he live? Are the humans ever going to get the earth back?

The ideas that u guys suggest, I will use and will give those people credit for them.

Bye guys! :)