Chapter 8 // Panick At The Party

I walk up to the door and knock, Chris opens the door and invites us in, I am immediately hit with the shaking vibrations of the music. I find Jenny and Lily talking on the couch so I go and join them.

After a while we got bored so we decided to dance. My favourite song comes on, Oui by Jeremih. Lily and Jenny both look at me worried.
"Oh god here we go" Jenny says rolling her eyes
"Chelsea, please don't, I beg you" lily pleads. I just look at them and smirk
"NO THERE'S NO OUI WITHOUT U AND I" I sing and start sexy dancing, Lily is covering her face in embarrassment and Jenny is videoing me on snapchat and screaming "you go boo boo".

Once the song finished I go and grab a drink from the kitchen, I turn around and bump into Jakob, he looks me up and down and then covers his eyes with his hands.
"I can't look at you" I says
"What! Why? You don't like what I'm wearing?"
"No, it's just you're burning my eyes because you're so hot" he says still covering his eyes, I hit him playfully and give him a hug.
"I saw you dancing out there" he says smirking and I look to the ground blushing
"Gurllll you got moves" Chris says interrupting, I roll my eyes and cross my arms
"I'm pretty sure every guy is wanting to try a bit of you now" Chris says and immediately regrets it has he sees Jakob standing behind me
"Well they can't have her, if anyone touches her, they are going getting their hands chopped off" Jakob says putting his arm around my shoulder.

An hour past and the party is still going strong, everywhere I turn there is a couple making out or someone is on the floor drunk.

I head outside to talk to Jenny but someone grabs me by my waist and pulls me behind a corner and pushes me gently up against the wall. Jakob is smirking while our foreheads touch, we both lean in and crash our lips together, it soon gets really heated and he pulls me up against him so there is no space between us, he tucks is arms under my ass and lifts me up so my legs are around his waist, I softly tug on his hair as we starts sucking on my neck and I let out a small moan he then starts slowly kissing back up to my lips. We pull away because we are out of breathe and just look into each other's eyes.

"You sleeping over tonight?" He asks, I nod in reply, he grins at me and says "good". And we continue our heated makeout sesh.

It's been about 15 minutes since me and Jakob's little sneaky encounter. And I watch as Lily and Ethan laugh the night away with each other hand in hand. Oh I forgot to mention, Ethan finally had the guts to ask Lily out and of course she said yes, they both make each other so incredibly happy and that's all I want in life.

I feel someone place their arm around my shoulder, I look up to find a drunk Daniel (my ex). I push him off me and walk into the kitchen.
"Hey hey hey, where do you think your going" he says chasing after me
"Away from you" i snarl back, he grabs my hand and turns me around so I am facing him, he tries to kiss me but I dodge him and slap his face
"Don't touch me"
"Come on babe, the fun has only just begun" he says throwing me over his shoulder and walking upstairs, I try and loosen his grip so I can run but he has got me so I can't escape, I try and scream for help but it's no use over the loud music.

*Jakob's POV*
I'm talking outside with Chris when I hear a scream for help.
"Did you hear that?" I ask Chris
"No? Your just hearing things man"
"No seriously, it sounded like Chelsea" I leave Chris and push through the crowd of intoxicated teens.

I look around and her thumping coming from upstairs. As I get closer to the end of the hall I can here muffled words say 'get off me' and 'leave me alone'. I burst my way through the door and find Daniel on top of Chelsea trying to take advantage of her. I immediately take action by grabbing him by his shirt and throwing him against the wall, I slam him up against the wall again and grab the front of his shirt and start throwing punches at his head.
"No one touches Chelsea you piece of shit" I yell as he falls to the floor and groans in pain. I grab Chelsea off the bed who is obviously in shock and hurry her out of the room.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Did he touch you anywhere? Did he kiss you?" I ask
"No. I'm just a little shocked, and scared" she starts crying, I pull her into my chest as she continues crying, once she calms down I look down at her and she looks up at me, I wipe away her tears that have stained her cheeks and kiss her on the forehead.
"Let's get you cleaned up" I say leading her into the bathroom.

*Chelsea's POV*
He leads me into the bathroom and lifts me up so I'm sitting on the vanity. He looks through the cupboards and finds tissues, he wipes away what's left of my tears and even attempts to fix up my makeup. He holds my head in his hands and stares into my eyes, he then plants a soft kiss on my lips and pulls me into a tight hug.

God I love this boy, even though he isn't mine.

*Jakob's POV*
God I love this girl, even though she isn't mine... yet.