Chapter 34 // Getting Frisky

**WARNING: SMUT**
My once comfortable position is now uncomfortable so I climb out from under the covers and lay on my stomach on top of my bed with my feet facing Chris.

As we continue to watch 50 shades darker, a very, very, very, very, very sexual scene comes on. I'm talking like sex toys and whips, never mind I don't even want to describe it.

I feel Chris squirm under the sheets.

"You right there buddy?" I look back to him and see his hands in his boxers

"Yep, fine" he smiles uncomfortably

"Okay" I smile and turn back around to the TV

He squirms again and this time a moan escapes his mouth, I turn around slowly with one eyebrow raised

"What?" He asks with a red face

"Oh nothing, just thought I heard a moan" I reply

"What? Pfft that wasn't a moan, it was a whimper, yeah this scene is really sad" he wipes a fake tear away from his eyes

"Oh, so you find a scene of Mr Grey viscously pounding the fuck out of her sad?" I ask

"Yes, it looks like she's in a lot of pain" he replies

"oh hunni, that is the feeling of utterly pure pleasure" I smirk and turn back around

I lift up my shirt a little bit so my ass is showing a tad, just to tease Chris. I pull up my underwear as well so more of my ass is on display. I hear Chris whisper "shit" under his breath, I know his weaknesses, giving me an advantage over him.

*Chris's POV*
The movie is now over, God damn that is the longest time I have ever been turned on for and Lara's ass wasn't helping my situation.

I look down at Lara and see that she has fallen asleep. Her arms are tucked in near her head which she was using as a head rest which causes her shirt to lift up more so now her whole ass and some of her back are exposed. God damn, those undies would like a lot better if they weren't on her.

I decided to be a good friend and give her a foot massage, she is still sound asleep so I start to work my way up her leg. I reach her thighs and as I am massaging I reach down into her inner thigh and grab it. I hear a small gasp come from her so I decide to it again but this time deeper in between her legs. She gasps again and even squirms a little bit.

I start to work my way up again, so now I am giving her a booty rub. She loves this because I over heard her talking about it with Chelsea and Lily, oops. I'm not a creep I swear!!

*Lara's POV*
I wake up to the feeling of someone massaging my legs. Ooo shit Chris is great at giving massages. He starts to work his way up my leg and is now massaging my thighs. At first I didn't think anything of it, but then he grabbed my inner thigh and I swear I thought I was on a high. A gasp escapes my lips so I bite them hoping he doesn't do it again.

Yeah well the hoping didn't work because he did it again but this time higher towards my YOU KNOW WHAT. which made me squirm. Then the most magical thing happened after that... he started to give me a booty rub. Bless his soul I'm going to marry him.

"Mmm this is making me fall asleep again" I say with my head pressed into the sheets. As he continues to rub, I feel like I have just had a one on one experience with God himself and I'm in heaven.

*Chris's POV*
Well we can't have her falling asleep again can we? I stop and lay back down because I know she'll want me to keep going.

"Why did you stop?" She asks lifting her head up slightly from the bed, I shrug my shoulders