Chapter 9 // Sleepovers

It's 1am and the people are starting to leave now as they sober up. Lily and Ethan are still laughing the night away while Jenny has been busy with flirting and hooking up with most of the boys, I can't judge her though she is my best friend, if she wants to be a hoe, then I'll let her be a hoe, as she always says "I didn't choose the hoe life, the hoe life chose me".

When everyone leaves we set up our beds in the spare room since that's the biggest room in the house. Chris and Jenny sleep on the two couches, Jakob and I takes the 2 single bed and Lily and Ethan take the king double.

The girls and I quickly run into the kitchen to grab some snacks.
"So, what's going on with you and Jakob?" Jenny asks smirking
"Honestly, I don't know" I say grabbing stuff out of the cupboards
"You two are so adorable! And the way he looks at you, omfg I could die" Lily says
"Really?" I say blushing
"Has he asked you out?" Jenny asks
"No, I really want him to, he just always makes me smile and he's all I think about" Jenny and Lily say 'awww' in unison, we giggle and go back to looking for snacks

*Ethan's POV*
I hear Chelsea and the girls talking about Jakob and how Chelsea really likes him, I gotta help Jakob move things along faster.
"Jakey boy" I say sitting down next to him on the couch, he just looks at me and smiles
"So um, when are you going to ask Chelsea out?" I ask, he looks at me in surprise
"How did you know I liked her?"
"Well I mean, it's obvious. And she obviously likes you as well because I JUST over heard the conversation the girls are having downstairs and they are talking about how much they want you to ask Chelsea out" I smirk at him
"Really?" He blushes
"So when are you going to do it?" I ask one last time
"I don't know, soon, very soon" he smiles and continues scrolling through his phone.

*Chelsea's POV*
Once we finished grabbing the snacks we head back upstairs to where the boys are. We all decide to watch a scary movie so we gather around in front of the TV with pillows and blankets. I hate scary movies, I won't be able to sleep after this.

Most of the time I have my head in the pillow and trying to hold in my squeals. Jakob looks over at me and pulls me closer to him so I feel safe.

After the movie finishes it is 3:45am, we are all really tired so we decide to head off to sleep. I tried my hardest to sleep but I couldn't, I was too scared, god why do I have to be such a baby?
"Psst, Jakob" I whisper trying to get his attention without waking the others up
"Jakob!" I say a little louder this time, he turns around from his bed and looks at me
"Everything okay?" He says in a raspy voice
"No, I- I'm scared" I say in embarrassment
"Come here baby" I whispers and moves over so there is room on his bed for me to fit. I slide into his bed and cuddle up next to him while he wraps his arms tightly around my body, I feel safe again, I feel like I belong, I feel at home.

*next morning*
I wake up to no one beside me, I look up and see Lily and Jenny still asleep, but no boys. I hear them screaming from downstairs, I scurry out of bed and make my way downstairs.

As I walk down the stares I see the boys playing fifa 2k16. I roll my eyes because I realise that's why they were screaming, I walk behind them and make my way over to the kitchen. I decide to make everyone choc-chip and Nutella pancakes, ikr so healthy.

By the time I'm finished making breakfast Lily and Jenny are awake and sitting with the boys. I yell out to them that breakfast is ready and they all run to the table.

They finish their breakfast and they all thank me, later we decide that the boys are gonna teach me some soccer moves for tomorrow's game, my first ever soccer game.

I know, I know, it's boring, I'm sorry I was just trying to get it out of the way so I can move on with the next chapters