Chapter 33// Intruder

>> Lara's House

"Mum I'm home" I shout as I walk through the door... no answer, she must be still at work.

I walk upstairs and take a quick shower... and by quick I mean like a two hour shower to try and wash away all my sorrows and problems.

Once the water starts to turn cold from me being in there so long, I jump out and wrap the towel around my hair. I walk into my bedroom and throw on my Madison Paige 'Kourtney' set.

After a few hours of watching Riverdale I decide to sleep away my problems

After a few hours of watching Riverdale I decide to sleep away my problems. This is defiantly a day I don't want to remember.

>> 20 minutes later
*BANG*

I jerk up from my slumber and stare into darkness as I try to figure out if I was just hearing things or a window did just slam shut.

There were no more loud bangs but I could her creaking of the floor board from downstairs. No, I am not going to go and check, this is not one of those movies scenes where I get up from the safety of bed to set myself up for murder and as bad as today was I don't want to die just yet, I have to find out who killed Jason in Riverdale first.

As I hear the footsteps reach my door I quietly pounce out of bed and run into my bathroom. I search through my draws to find any source of defence... nail scissors, good enough.

I hide in the towel cupboard which was way too small for me but comfortable because the towels were so soft. Whoever is in my house is now in my bedroom, a moment of pure silence creeps over the whole house. It was so silent that I could hear my own blood pumping through my veins.

The light to the bathroom flicks on and I almost jump out of my skin. I could see a shadow of whoever it was from a small crack at the bottom of the cupboard. As they was leaving I let out a sigh, a sigh that I thought was going to be a lot quieter.

They stop in there tracks and turn back around and walk back into the bathroom. They are now standing right outside the cupboard. As they reach to open the cupboard doors, I kick them open, hitting whoever it was in the face causing them to fall on the floor.

"Oh my gosh" I say climbing out of the cupboard

"Chris?" I drop my defence system and rush over to him

"I'm so sorry!" I say helping him up while he is holding his nose

"Why the hell would you do that? And why the hell did you sneak into my house at 2am?"

"I needed to talk to you" he says still holding his nose

"You couldn't of just text or called?"