Chapter 11 // The Big Day

"No Jakob I can't do this" I say as we are getting ready to start the soccer game.
"Yes you can Chelsea! We have practiced and you are amazing! Trust me you'll do fine" he says giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

The whistle blows and I tap the ball out to Jakob and start running down the center of the field towards our goals. Jakob then kicks it across the field to another guy named Joey, Joey then boots it into the center and I am standing at the top of the goal square, I trap the ball with my feet and kick the ball into the top left of the soccer net. Holy shit, I just got the first goal.

I stand their in shock and so do the other team as all the boys run up to me and huddle around me, GROUP HUG #SQUADGOALS, jokes I'm not the much of a 12vie.

We ended up winning 4-2 and I kicked 2 of the goals, Jakob kicked 1 and another guy named Oliver kicked 1. We go into the locker rooms as the coach gives his after game speech. After he finishes that speech all the boys start to take off their shirts, ooft is it getting hot in here or is it just Jakob's body?!

I leave the room so it isn't awkward and let the boys change. I'm waiting for the boys outside while scrolling through Instagram, I see Jakob posted a photo of us two after the game, I'm smiling while he is kissing my forehead, the caption is "my little soccer baby💞⚽️" I smile at it, like and comment on it. Soon afterwards Jakob, Ethan and Chris walk out all having a bit of a laugh.
"We should celebrate" Chris suggests
"Ooo let's go to the pancake parlour" Ethan says
"Yessss" Jakob says after swinging his arm around my shoulders as we walk off to Chris's car.

We walk into the pancake parlour and someone shows us to our table.
"Hi what can I get for you today?" A girl asks us, i notice that she keeps on fixing her hair and smiling at Jakob, he notices as well and put his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer, the girl looks down and walks off with our order, he turns and smiles at me before giving me a quick kiss.

After we finished our meals we all split the bill, this time another girl comes up and collects the money and smiles at Chris while handing him a note. He smiles back and slides it into his pocket, I smirk at him and he just rolls his eyes.

*WARNING: this part will be dirty so if you are young or you don't like reading this stuff just skip ahead to the next chapter, and please don't report it us just for something a little different*

"I'm boreddddd" I say holding the 'd'
"Let's do something... fun" he says smirking
"Like what?" I say smirking back at him.
He lays me down on the bed as he climbs over me and holding himself up against me. He grins and crashes his lips onto mine, our lip moves in sync as we both fight for dominance but he wins. He then starts kissing my neck trying to find my sweet spot, he finds it and I let out moans that I try to hold back. He breaks away and looks at me while slowly taking off my top leaving me in my bra and leggings, he then slides his top off and continues with out heated make out session.

His fingers go stray and starts tracing my skin down towards my (I'm think you know where) and slides his hand into my pants. He rubs against it, teasing me without breaking our kiss. He then slides his fingers in and starts to thrust slowly as I let out a pleasing moan. He then starts to thrust harder and faster and my moans become louder from the pleasure, I tug on his hair and squirm underneath him as he finds my g spot.

After I cum, he pulls his fingers out and I flip him so I'm now on top. I start kissing down his neck and then tracing down onto his perfectly toned abs, I un-button his pants and slide them off him and he looks me in the eyes, I slide off his underwear and tease him by licking his tip, he looks at me and pleads for the pleasure. I smirk at him while I slowly start to suck on his member, he moans from the pleasure as I start to go faster and occasionally licking his tip. He cums and we end it off my a heated make out session.

It's 1am and we just finished watching a movie, he looks at me and smirks, he tucks my hair behind my ear and laughs.
"What's so funny?" I ask
"Oh nothing, just that there are like 10 massive hickeys on your neck" he smirks again, my eyes widen and get up and run to his mirror to examine the love bites
"Jakob!" I say playfully, I then start laughing as I point to his chest and neck, he then jumps up and looks down and sees all the hickeys, he giggles and grabs by my waist, he pulls me down so I'm on top of him.
"No. I'm angry at you" I say playfully getting up and crossing my arms
"Oh come on, you loved it" he says smirking and biting his lip, I shake my head and trying not to smile.
"Babyyyy, I know you loved it. I could tell by your body language and I could see it in your eyes" He says standing up in front of me which forces me to look up at him because he's taller, I turn around so I'm facing the other way. I then feel his arms snaking around my waist, one arm holds me tightly and one moves further down.
"Jakob stop" I say but really I want him to keep going
He then starts rubbing it from the outside of my pants, he can tell that I'm getting turned on because I'm biting my lip so moans don't escape my mouth, he then grabs onto it and pushes on it then continues rubbing it.

I then give in and turn around so I am facing him, he gently pushes me up against the wall without breaking eye contact.
"I know you want me" he says smirking
"Hmmm, are you sure about that?" I say challenging him, without looking away from me he slides his hand down into my pants.
"Say you want me"
"Never" i reply
He then slides his fingers in and starts thrusting harder then he did before, I bite my lip hoping that I don't let a moan out
"Say you want me" he says again, I shake my head in response and he continues to thrust harder and harder as he goes deeper. He hits my g spot and I finally give in
"Okay, I want you, I want you so bad" I moan in between each line.
"Told you that you couldn't resist me" he smirks and bites his lip as he watches me suffer the great pleasure he is giving to me. I cum and I let out a moan
"I'm sorry, what did you say about not wanting me?" He says sarcastically as he pulls his fingers out slowly, I look at him while biting my lip.
"Oh just you wait until it's your turn" I say back
"And when will that be" he says leaning up against me
"Another time" I say teasingly
"Can't wait" he says before planting a kiss on my lips and sliding back into bed, he motions me to come over and I slide in next to him.
I face his chest and he pulls me closer (in the backseat of his rover.. jks, anyway back to the story).
"I love you princess, sweet dreams" he says kissing my forehead
"Goodnight babe, wet dreams" I say playfully and he tickles me slightly at what I just said
"Okay, okay I'm joking" I say laughing
He kisses my forehead and we doze off to sleep.

Sorry if that was too dirty for some people, I was just trying to do something different from what I normally do ((: