Chapter 19 // Rants

*knock knock*

I hear someone at my bedroom door, before I could get up Chris let's himself in. I look down and see him holding a plastic bag filled with Ice-cream, cookies, chocolate and massive bags of chips.

I smile at him and motion him to come sit on my bed next to me.

"So, what's up?" He says opening to tub of cookies and cream ice-cream from Ben & Jerry.

"Tell me if I'm over reacting" I start and he nods

"When we were walking home from school today, we walked past a group of girls and they were all smiling and pointing at Jakob and shit, and I looked at him and he was smirking at them. So I didn't show him any affection or attention when we said bye" I say while scooping a massive amount of ice cream onto my spoon.

Chris looks at me and thinks for a bit.

"You know what let me call him" he ends up saying, I nod and he gestures for me to not say anything while they are on call.

"Hey man. What's up?" Jakob says answering the phone after a few rings

"Nah man nothing much. I saw this group of really hot chicks when my mum was driving me home today" he says trying not to sound too obvious

"Yeah I walked past them, they were pretty hot. But I couldn't help notice that the two guys at the back smirked at Chelsea and she smiled back" Jakob says, I'm surprised he even noticed, I thought he was too busy looking at the other girls.

"Really? Well Chelsea said the same about you" Chris says I'm confusion

"Well I mean, those girls where pretty damn hot. I mean even you agree" I look at Chris with hatred in my eyes, I get up and pace around the room.

"But, I have a girlfriend now and yes those girls were pretty but I wouldn't swale Molly for any of them" Chris says brushing through his hair with his fingers

"Yeah, man I don't know" Jakob says back, those words pierced right through me.

"What do you mean?" Chris says now getting a little bit angry

"Well, I don't know man, forget I even said it" Jakob says obviously confused by what he just said

"If you don't know then you may as well go fuck one of them" I say grabbing Chris's phone and yelling into the phone at Jakob and hang up.

I throw the phone back to Chris as I impatiently walk back and fourth.

"Chelsea, I'm sure he didn't mean it" Chris says trying to calm my down

"No, if he didn't mean it he wouldn't of said it at all" it comes out louder and my sharp than I had expected

"Sorry Chris I don't mean to take it out on you" I say attempting to cool myself

"It's fine, just let out whatever and I'll take it" he says leaning back and waiting for me to rant, I look at him and he gives me a look of approval that I can yell and let it all out on him.

"What the fuck are we even doing? Am I just some toy to him that he can mess around with while he looks at other chicks. This is Daniel all over again, and I swear if we break up and Jakob wants to get back together it's going to be a big fat fucking no because I don't want to deal with pricks who use me all the fucking time. Why the fuck is it always me? I just want one guy who will stay fucking loyal! Is that so hard? Is it really that hard to stay loyal to someone? To care, love and respect them enough to stay fucking loyal and not play with your feelings?"

I yell as I throw, punch and break things in my room. Ive never been the type to over-exaggerate things, I like to keep my cool. But this has pushed me too far. This has happened too many times to me and I'm not standing for it again.

Chris sits there and waits for me to calm down before walking over and comforting me.

"Why are you the only guy that seems to care about my feelings?" I ask Chris

"Because I hate seeing you get hurt, they have no right to do this to you" he replies, I look up at him and weakly smile

"Thank you" I say softly, he softly nods as if to say "anytime"

"Molly wants to meet you by the way" he says now that I'm completely calmed down

"Really? Well I would love to" I smile back at him

"So how are you two going?" I add

"She's just so... Perfect in a imperfect way." He starts with huge smile planted on his face

I listen as Chris tells me what she's like and why he absolutely adores her. He deserves this, he deserves a girl like her. All his life he has been too focused on the future, she will be good for him to help him focus on the moment that he's in.

"She sounds amazing. Don't forget to cherish every moment with her" I say after he finishes speaking

"I will" he says smiling at the thought of her.

>> next day

I walk through the halls of my dreaded school, god I hate this place. I spot Lily and I run up to her, we exchange hello's before walking off to class.

While walking to class I see a familiar figure in amongst a crowd of students. It's Jakob, and he's talking and laughing with, wtf, Holly?

I frown as I feel my anger rise to boiling point. I storm past them hoping that Jakob would notice, but no, he continues his little chat with Holly.

Honestly, what has gotten into him lately?¿