PROLOGUE

This is storyline for my next Qingyu fanfic. I will resume this once i am done with Gravity along with another Ruiwen fanfic.

Hundred of years ago-

"THERE HE IS.GO AFTER HIM!!!' 

General Wang was seen running and hiding among the big trees.

Horses broke into a furious gallop upon hearing the command. A group of ten soldiers and horses were sent to hunt down General Wang,one of the most powerful general at that time.If it were 10 days ago,General Wang was still the most respectable general among ministers and officers. He previously won few battles against enemies and the Emperor favored him a lot. But that all changed when one of the official spread rumors and accused that General Wang had secret affair with Emperor's favorite concubine.

"Faster,don't let him get away" shouted one of the man.He was the leader of that hunting group.

General Wang had to run with all his might. Moving through trees and bushes on a hill,he limped as he ran due to injury on his leg. No matter how fast he tried to run,his movement was limited. General Wang got cornered by those soldiers that were after him once they reached at the edge of a hill. They surrounded him in circle,leaving no gap in between.

"It's useless now.Surrender yourself and beg for the Emperor mercy." The man got down from his horse and bravely walked forward,facing General Wang.

"No!I did not betrayed my Emperor.I was falsely accused.Escort me to the palace,i will tell the truth" General Wang firmly said.

"I am afraid we can't do that.I was ordered to kill you" the man said with a smirk on his face,as he slowly draw his sword.

"It that is how it is,i don't have another choice but to defend myself" General Wang drew his own sword. He was known as a great fighter but the opponent in front of him was the Emperor's personal bodyguard. The soldiers suddenly became curious onlookers as they intensively watch the dual sword fight.

The fight went on for several minutes. General Wang was at his limit but he knew if he lose that fight,he will not have the chance to clear up his name. He put all of his strength on his last move. His opponent fell down right in front of him. General Wang could have stab the crucial parts but he had no intention of killing his opponent. Couple of the soldiers climbed down their horses in hurry and went to check on the Emperor's personal bodyguard.

General Wang took that opportunity to escape from the scene. He pulled himself as he gathers the remaining strength in him and slowly walked away. One of the soldier noticed his move,he slowly withdrew an arrow and fixed them on bowstring. He aimed it right on General Wang's heart and pulled the string.

Swoosh!

General Wang was hit and rolled down from the edge of the hill. The soldier went to the see the body in order to confirm if General Wang had died,but his eyesight was limited. There were lots of trees down the hill and there was no sight of General Wang. He concluded that anyone who experienced that kind of fall would have been dead. They retreated from the scene and went back to the palace.