Extra.

It's been almost a year after Wang Qing found out about him being descendant of a dragon king.If he was to tell anyone about it,he sure enough that he will be laughed at and no one will ever believe it.Moreover,the fact that he is also married to a male immortal make it sound so ridiculous.Then there are still things like ancestors and descendants and immortals turned humans.There are just too many things that Wang Qing can't talk about,not because he wants to keep secret but he knows people can never digest that sort of information. 

His husband,Dayu on the other hand has been taking things differently.He has no problem in telling people around him about those supernatural fantasy things.He tells stories about immortals and dragons on daily basis and people just love it.Well- That's because he is surrounded by those immortals who turned humans.

After the incident a year ago,it seems like former immortals nearby seek for shelter at the orphanage owned by Irene.That's because not all were born into families,some were abandoned and forced to survive on their own.The increasing numbers resulting in renovating the place,as in making it bigger.Irene quit her previous work at the museum and pour all her effort in managing the orphanage. For the past couple of months,Dayu had been working on the building's interior and provide comfort alongside Irene and her descendant.

"Are you not coming home tonight?"

"Yes,it seems like i need to speed up things here.We are expecting more to come next month"

"You been working really hard lately.Is everyone alright there?Have you been eating properly?"

"Everyone is fine,thanks to our master dragon.En,i had my meal earlier.What about you?I..feel bad for not able to spend more time with you.Especially these past few days.Are you done packing all your things?"

"I had mine too.There's only few more documents need to be settle and i am done.Don't worry about that,i understand that you have your duty over there,protecting your descendants.I plan to visit them soon,would that be alright?"

"That's a relief to know.Oh,really?Of course it is alright.I am sure they would be delighted to know that,they probably missed you..Ah,i need to go now.Irene needs help with the children."

"Sure,go ahead"

"Wang Qing...."

"Hmmm?"

"I missed you"

"I missed you too,see you soon"

Wang Qing hung up the call.That's how they have been communicating for the past few days.They both are occupied with their duties. Only phone calls and texts accompanying them into their lonely nights. 

Wang Qing leans on his back,with both hands are placed at the back of his head. Looking at boxes on his table,mixed emotions suddenly builds up. Tomorrow he will be moving to his new work place.A new foreign station,new co-workers and new environment. 

Last month he received a promotion in rank,as a recognition for his excellent performance over the year in solving crime cases.In the letter it was stated that he must report duty to a new station within a month.Wang Qing of course was happy upon receiving the letter but that also mean he has to move into a new city,closer to his new workplace.

"What's on your mind buddy?"

A light tap landed on his shoulder.As Wang Qing turns around,Chengyu is seen standing behind me wearing a silly smile on his face.

"Why are you here?Aren't you on duty?" asks Wang Qing.His eyes are following Chengyu movement as he takes a sit on empty chair next to him. 

"You are losing your sense of time.I finished my duty half an hour ago.It's almost 6 now" replied Chengyu,taking a glimpse at those boxes on Wang Qing's table.