Three.

Hundred of years later,into modern time- 

Wang Qing gasped loudly and awaken from his sleep,he went from sleeping into sitting position in seconds. He panted heavily as sweat slowly dripping from his sideburns. He took a deep breath while covering his face with his palm. 

"Another nightmare?" asked the woman sleeping next to him.She shuffled closer and placed her palm on Wang Qing's back,gently stroke it.

Wang Qing slightly nodded.He lost count on how many times he had been dreaming the same dream.In his dream,he was addressed as general and had a deep bonding with someone by the name Jianyu,who was later killed;causing him a severe breakdown. It felt so real that Wang Qing himself started getting confused.

"Shhhhh" the woman hushed.Wang Qing's chest moved up and down as he tried to cool down himself.

"I am sorry" he said while turning his head and slightly smiled."Let's go back to sleep" he added as he leaned in and pecked her cheek. They position themselves and went back into sleeping position.Wang Qing extended his arm,pulling the woman close to him. He shut his eyes tightly and hoping that he can sleep peacefully.

The next morning,Wang Qing woke up really late and his head felt so heavy. The woman who was sleeping next to him earlier already gone,leaving only empty spot. Wang Qing stretched his hand,searching for his cellphone on the table next to the bed.

40 missed calls. 28 unread messages.

Wang Qing sighed the moment he checked on his call log.He rubbed his face and gave it a light pat. That was not the first time he missed his work. It happens all the time,whenever he had trouble sleeping he will head out and get drunk. 

Wang Qing got off bed and put on his clothes. He took the elevator and proceeded to check out.Despite owning a car on his own,Wang Qing still prefer walking from one place to another. He enjoys looking at people walking by,doing their own things and silently judging them.At least that will keep his mind busy for a while.

As he was walking,someone bumped into him.The person quickly apologized and Wang Qing nodded before he continued walking.But then something felt missing from his pocket. He put his hands on his pockets and realized his cellphone missing. Wang Qing paused his footstep as he rotated his body,eyeing his surrounding.

"You there!Stop!" he pointed and shouted once he spotted the man earlier. Startled from hearing Wang Qing's loud voice,the man dashed off and slid in between the crowds.. Wang Qing ran after him right away.

"Stop him!He stole my cellphone!" Wang Qing continued shouting to the crowd in front of him.Onlookers were confused,they stood still and talked among them instead of helping.

"Urgh- People!" Wang Qing chased the man at full speed.From a busy road into a narrow alley,Wang Qing kept on running but his speed gradually slowing down. 

"Fine!Take it!" he cursed as he saw the man getting farther. Wang Qing stopped and bent down,placing his hands on the knees.While he was busy catching his breath,Wang Qing heard a thud sound.He lifted up his head.There was another man crashed on the suspect's body and held both of his hands. Wang Qing quickly jogged as he saw the suspect tried to break free.

 Wang Qing bent down and searched through the suspect's body,trying to find his cellphone while the other man had his knee on suspect's waist.

"Huh-You dare to steal from an officer"said Wang Qing once he found his cellphone.

"I didn't know.I am sorry.My wife is sick,she needs money for her treatment," pleaded the thief.

"Then get a job.I don't care about your condition,stealing is still wrong.I am bringing you to the station" Wang Qing stood up and held the thief by his arms.