Four.

Wang Qing kept walking back and forth in his room thinking how can he find Dayu's whereabouts. Ever since he encountered that mysterious man,his mind kept on thinking about him. It's like there is some force of attraction. Wang Qing has to find out more about Dayu but he can't just suddenly show up in front of that man for no reason.

He sat at the edge of his bed for a while before he got up. He repeated the same action over an over again for the past an hour. He finally gave up when his stomach started rumbling. It's already past lunch time but he lost track of time thanks to Dayu.

Wang Qing locked his door before he took an elevator to the ground floor. On his way down,he received a call from his co-worker,Chengyu. Right!I could just ask him to investigate about Dayu. But that would be illegal! Wang Qing sometimes forgot that he is an officer.

"Yes,what?" asked Wang Qing the moment he picked up the call.

"Are you free later on?Let's go and have some fun," invited Chengyu.

"No,i am busy" replied Wang Qing. He got off once the elevator reached ground floor.

"What?You have plenty of free time now.See you at the same bar we used to go alright," pursued Chengyu.

"Fine," agreed Wang Qing before he ended the call. He took  small step at a time,walking toward 24-hours store right across the street.

Wang Qing wandered around the store,walking from one lane to another,not knowing exactly what to buy. He stopped in front of cup noodles area for a while and walked off,not picking any. He then stopped in front of cold drink section,scanning over drinks inside the huge refrigerator. His eyes maybe looking at all those neatly arranged cans and bottles of drink but his mind was elsewhere.

"Urgh!Dayu!" he groaned. He kept telling himself not to think of that man but failed to do so.

"Yes?" A sudden voice was heard right beside him. 

"Huh?" Wang Qing turned his head,searching for the source of the voice he just heard. To his surprise,Dayu was seen standing beside him while looking at him with a puzzled look. Wang Qing raised his brows,thinking if he started seeing things.

"You look like as if you are seeing a ghost," said Dayu as he softly chuckled.

"No..I mean..What are you doing here?" Wang Qing was a little nervous.

"I am running out of juice," said Dayu while pointing at few bottles of juice in his basket.

"Oh,me too." Wang Qing nodded."Do you live around here?," asked Wang Qing,trying to dig in some information from Dayu.

"Yes.At that building over there,across the street," said Dayu in cheerful tone of voice.

"Eh?Me too.Building C." Jackpot! 

"Really?Mine is building D.Wow,we are neighbors all this time," said Dayu while smiling."Are you having a day off?" asked Dayu.

"Yes yes,i am.What about you?" Wang Qing actually happy knowing that Dayu lives nearby. His happiness showed up on his face as he unconsciously smiling.

"I am working from home today,finishing my design.Oh,i should get going now," said Dayu as he politely excused himself.

"Dayu!Are you perhaps..free tonight?My friends and i are going to the bar later on,do you want to join us?" invited Wang Qing right before Dayu walks away.

"I am not sure about that.Can you give me your number instead?So i can give you a call if i want to go along." Dayu took out his cellphone. 

Wang Qing gladly exchanged his number with Dayu. If he knew this would happen,he won't waste his time on thinking earlier. They exchanged greetings and part ways soon. Wang Qing came out from the store with nothing in his hands. As result,he had to cook a simple dish for himself using left over ingredients he had at home.