Nine.

It was weekend,Dayu was packing few of his necessities in his room. If his calculation was right then Wang Qing would be having breakfast by then.He opened the door and took a step forward but did not see Wang Qing at the table. He sighed. Perhaps he be going alone after all. He took a small step at a time,heading toward main entrance,still hoping that Wang Qing would catch up with him before he step out from the house.

"Where are you going?" asked Wang Qing once he saw Dayu walking with a bag in his hand.

"Oh i thought you were in your room" said Dayu,feeling relief.

"No,i was in the kitchen.Wait,let me put my cloth on and we are good to go" Wang Qing hurried to his room.

Dayu secretly smiled as his plan worked. Wang Qing came out once he's done dressing up and they went downstairs heading to parking lot. Wang Qing was clueless on where Dayu planned to go,the only clue he had was the fact that the place is in outskirt of town. Wang Qing suggested that he should drive considering his skill is better than Dayu's.

"You are not going to tell me where we are going?" asked Wang Qing as they were on their journey.

"I did told you where" answered Dayu.

"Alright" 

They both went silence. Ever since they met up until that moment,it seemed like their relationship not changing much though Wang Qing did declared his love for Dayu. Apart from following Dayu around,Wang Qing never took a drastic move to make Dayu as his. Deep in his heart he really want that man but when he thinks of Irene,he just could not break her heart. Irene has always been kind to him,even during their college days. 

"So...how old are you?" Dayu opened his mouth,breaking the silence between them. Wang Qing was a little taken aback by that question. He realized that he didn't know much about Dayu in this life. He only relied on his memories from the past.

"26.And you?" replied Wang Qing.

"My id said i am 25" said Dayu.

"You are still younger than me in this life" remarked Wang Qing.

"Hmm?" Dayu turned his head to the left,raised his brows at Wang Qing remark. Wang Qing slightly shook his head said it was nothing.

Then soon arrived at a mansion. They both got out from the car,Dayu instructed Wang Qing to open up the trunk as he headed to the back of the car. Few children were seen running toward their direction with a wide smile on their faces. Dayu took out few big bags from the trunk and arranged them on the ground before he shut it. Wang Qing went to offer a helping hand as they carried the bags inside while surrounding with happy kids.

"What did you bring us this time?" said one of the kid as he smiled.

"Surprise" answered Dayu as he beamed. Few more children swamped around them as they kept questioning about what's on those bags. The made noises as they walked into the mansion. Wang Qing smiled upon seeing those happy children.

"Children,behave yourselves." A voice of an old lady was heard as they entered the mansion.An old lady appeared with a warm smile of her face and greeted them. Dayu put the bags on the floor as he went and gave her a tight hug. He introduced the lady as a caretaker of the place and Wang Qing politely greeted her.

"Come,the ceremony is about to start" the lady showed them the way to their dining room. Wang Qing and Dayu stepped forward with bags in their hands,followed by children. Wang Qing later learnt that the mansion is actually an orphanage that managed around 15 children aged from 3-16 at that time.That day was it's 10th anniversary and they were there to celebrate it along with the children.