*184*

"I don't want to get up," Joe whined as he stretched in bed next to me.

"You just have this gig with everyone today and then we get to relax the next few days that we're here," I encouraged him.

"I know, I know," Joe yawned, taking off the blanket and getting out of bed.

We got in the shower together again, however it was early in the morning, we just washed ourselves and then got out. I got dried and dressed before starting my make-up and Joe dried and got dressed too before doing his hair.

Once we were ready to go, we went and met up with everyone. They were doing a huge meet-up, interview-type gig. So, they were all going to do a meet-up before with people who purchase backstage passes, then doing a Q&A and interview on stage, then finally, doing a meet-up with everyone afterwards. It's pretty cool, because everyone's books are on sale out front so they will be doing a bit of a book signing afterwards too. Nevertheless, it's a huge gig and they are expecting a lot of people.

I was able to stay with everyone until they went on stage, I opted to stay backstage and watch from the wings. The backstage meet-up was fun as there weren't too many people so it was nice for them to be able to meet everyone in a more calm, genuine setting. 

The whole interview on stage was funny and it was nice to see them all like this with all of their fans. 

Afterwards at their signing, I was allowed to pull up a chair with them and sit with them at the long table as they greeted their fans and signed books, merchandise, and whatever else fans wanted them to sign.

It was a long day for them, to say the least, they were standing up a lot, having to be their internet-selves. Which I know sounds bad, but I think if anyone were to do YouTube, you would find yourself with a new version of yourself. It's not a bad thing, it's just them being more excited and outgoing, super happy and perky, which I can only guess would get a bit tiring after a while. It's not that their pretending to be happy, it's just a more outgoing, loud, and crazy version of themselves. However, they all seemed to genuinely be having fun.

Afterwards, we all returned to the hotel for a rest. Joe was shattered and took a nap while I just flicked through the channels on the television in our room.

"Minxie," Joe mumbled quietly as he woke up and scooted closer to me.

"Hi," I smiled, leaning down and giving him a kiss on the head.

"No, give me a proper kiss," Joe said, turning his head and giving me a kiss.

We cuddled on the bed and Joe kept giving me small kisses

"I love you baby," Joe hummed.

"I love you too," I grinned.

My phone started ringing for a FaceTime and I grabbed it and saw it was the kids.

"The kids are calling," I said, sitting up in bed and answering the call.

"Mummy!" Noah greeted excitedly.

"Hi!" Noelle smiled.

"Hi darlings! How are you?" I smiled.

"Great! We miss you though!"

"Aw, we miss you too. Dad's here too," I said as Joe sat up properly and got in the shot with me.

"Dad!" Noelle and Noah smiled.

"Are you both having fun?" Joe asked them.

"Yeah!" Noah smiled.

We talked for a while, they had just been to school and now they are at home and Sydney is helping them with their homework.