Author's Note 2.0

Okay, before I get started with the story, I just wanted to say a few things. It's gonna be a brief author's note, I promise.

Disclaimer: First and foremost, the disclaimer. Do I really need to say this every time?? Sadly, I still don't own Teen Wolf. If I did, Luka would be an actual character in the show. But those rights go to the amazingly talented and brilliant Jeff Davis.

Now that the obvious is out of the way, who's as happy as I am that Teen Wolf is on again?? And, as predicted, they did not disappoint. That first episode was AMAZING. Sad, yes. But still, AMAZING. I can't wait until next week to find out what happens next.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to try to update this story by every Wednesday until the season's over, but it might not always work out that way. It might take me a bit to update, depending on my schedule for the week. So just bear with me here, and let's make the most of the final season.

And lastly, I'm not sure at this point if I'm gonna do a sequel or not, but I definitely will still be taking prompts for my one-shots story, both during and after the current season. So, with that said, if you have any prompts, don't forget to send them to me, either by commenting here, or the one-shots story, or by PMing me.

Well, that was quick and painless, no? Now. Let's get this thing started, shall we?