Chapter 15: Jealous?

Chapter 15: Jealous.

Jason's P.O.V

Carter broke away from the man and looked up at me. You could see the fear in her eyes and she started to shake a little bit. My knuckled were almost white and if looks could kill.. then she would be dead by now. She then clung to the man again and looked up at him. "Don't let him take me away! He's evil!" She slurred. I felt mad and betrayed but I don't even know why.

"Danielle? Who's this?" He asked her but he was just as drunk as her. He would never be able to suspect me or her, he seemed like a dumb ass. "His name is Jason and he's a kidnap-" I ran over to her and put my hand over her mouth before she could finish her sentence. I picked her up quickly and held her bridal style. I was still so pissed off. He isn't allowed to touch Carter, that's my job.

She pounded her tiny fists into my chest and I couldn't help but laugh at her. "You know, you aren't very strong." I laughed and she rolled her eyes. "Fuck you Jason! I hate you." She spat and something in my chest started to hurt. I have no idea what she's doing to me and it's scaring me. She kept wiggling around in my arms and I only tightened my grip. She grunted and tried to move again. "Please stop Jason you are going to squeeze me to death!" She slurred and hit my chest again.

After a while of walking around the club with Carter squirming in my arms and punching me repeatedly, we finally made our way to the exit. The valet pulled up with my shiny black mustang and hopped out. He handed the keys to me and I gave them to Carter. "Hold these." I commanded softly. "These are soooo shiny." She smiled and shook the keys. "You are so drunk." I laughed.

"Why'd you take me away from my friend?!" She yelled in my face. She must be bipolar or something because five seconds ago she was laughing and giggling. "Because he was a jerk." I stated. "Look who's talking." She muttered and jingled the keys in her hand again while laughing. "Quit being a bitch." I told her while opening the car door.

Carter's P.O.V

He sat me down on the leather seat and buckled my seatbelt. Everything was really blurry. "I can buckle myself!" I yelled at him and he rolled his eyes. "You can't even function correctly. I'm pretty sure you can't buckle your seatbelt." He said. "You are such an asshole." I mumbled.

He slammed my door shut and walked around to the other side. He got in and put the key in the ignition. He started up the engine and off we went. "Jason can I borrow your phone?" I giggled looking at the necklace hanging from the mirror. "No, why?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. "I want to call my brandy." I laughed and looked at my hand. Earlier Brandon wrote his number on my hand so I could text him.

Jason's jaw clenched and he seemed mad at me again. What did I do? "Will you shut the fuck up about that Brandon guy!" He yelled. "Why he's my friend Jason! Unlike you, he's actually nice to me!" I defended while trying not to slur my words. "Well he isn't good for you." Jason said. "You're just jealous Jason." I began to laugh uncontrollably and I couldn't stop.

I need to stop drinking, seriously! Why am I even laughing?

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!" He roared. I snapped my mouth shut not daring to say anything else. I have never seen him this pissed and I don't want to make it worse. I tried to hold in my giggles and I succeeded. The rest of the ride was silent, completely silent. It was really difficult to stay quiet because everything I looked at made me want to giggle.

He pulled into the driveway and my vision was still blurry. He got out and slammed the car door. He walked over to my side and opened the door. I unbuckled the seatbelt and got out. I started to walk but my legs got tangled up and I fell forward landing on the concrete. "Ow!" I screeched. I lied on the ground and didn't get up
because I know that if I get up I'll just end up landing on the ground again.
I felt something grab me by my waist and before I knew it I was in Jason's arms.. again.

He carried me through the little pathway that led to his door. He stuck the key in the hole and turned it to the right. He grabbed ahold of the doorknob and twisted it. We pushed past the door and Jason closed it with his foot. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lied my head on his chest as he carried me up the steps.

My eyes shut and I know that in a few minutes I would be asleep and in the morning I probably won't remember any of this. I could feel him trotting up the steps but I was too focused on the sound of his heartbeat. It was a slow and steady beat and it made me even more tired, I felt the dark take me away, and I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Jason's P.O.V

I sat her down on the bed and I didn't feel like handcuffing her. Something inside me told me that I could trust her. Hopefully my instincts are correct. I stood there examining her face and I didn't even realize how beautiful she actually was,until now. I never noticed how her nose curved outwards, how her lips were rosy and plump, how her eyelashes were thick and long, how she had perfect cheekbones, and how her brown hair looked so soft. I never actually realized how perfect she was.. Wait! What am I thinking? I need to stop doing this.

I left the room and ran down the hallway into my bedroom. I threw my SnapBack onto the floor and undressed myself until I was only left in my boxers. I shut off the light and hopped into bed. I slid under the covers and I couldn't seem to shake the thoughts of tonight's events out of my head.

Why do I hate that she kissed him? Why do I care that she wanted to call him? Why do I feel bad when she calls me names? Why am I feeling like this?
All these questions buzzed through my head and they left me completely dumbfounded.

Am I jealous?

***

Word count: 1,134

I kinda updated early oops (; anyways it's kind of short but oh well. I think Jason's starting to catch feeling /: lol sometimes I wish I was Carter
😂 jk.. Maybe. 🙊 Anyways Thank you for all the votes and comments! I can't believe I already have 5k reads and I'm not even halfway finished with this book! Hmm.. Johnson will be coming in soon and that means DRAMA. Well more drama because there is already so much drama .. Lol I need to shutup now bye.

For a quicker update:

40 votes
&
20 comments

(CAN YOU DO IT?!^)