Chapter 25: Girlfriend

(My Friend @baebieber helped
Me with this chapter like A LOT she's an amazing writer please follow her)

(I SUGGEST IF YOU DON'T LIKE DIRTY SCENES THEN DON'T READ JASON'S P.O.V)

***

Jason's P.O.V

I softy pushed Carter down onto the bed, sucking softly on the sensitive parts of her neck. Soft moans were escaping her mouth as I took off her shirt. Unclasping her bra, she let my hands roam her bare skin. I smirked down at her as she was fisting the bottom of my t-shirt. I pulled the blue polo over my head as I crawled on top of her. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked while kissing her collar bone. She nodded her head fast, making me smirk. I love the effect I have on her.

I slipped her dress down to her ankles and let her shake it off. Glancing down at her body, I was shocked. She was so beautiful, she was all mine for tonight. Just think what would happen if Johnson has taken her? I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt someone undoing the button on my jeans. I looked down to see Carter's small hands fiddling with my zipper. I pulled my jeans down along with my boxers.

Carter's head peered down at my hips then shot back up again. Her face was dark red from blushing, she was adorable. "Are you still sure about this?" I asked her again to be sure. All she did was slip down her underwear as an answer. I positioned myself and looked into her eyes as I slowly entered her. Her eyes shut as I started to thrust in and out. "Just tell me if it hurts baby." I kept whispering into her ear.

Carter let out moans as I went a little harder. She adjusted herself and I let out a big moan. "Faster." She demanded softly. I happily obeyed her and went a little faster as we let out moans. As I thrusted again she moaned loudly. I kept going until I felt my stomach tighten. "I'm almost there baby." I told her. "Me too, Jase." She said while moaning.

I held onto her sides as we released at the same time. I moaned once more as I pulled out. I laid next to her and pulled her to my chest. We both caught our breaths and I looked down at Carter. Her eyes were closed with sweat on her face and she still looked beautiful. I leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on her temple.

---

Carter's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to find myself in Jason's bed. I felt Jason's arms around me and I felt safe. I can't believe we did that last night and we aren't even official. I think that we are together but, I don't know for sure. Last night was my first time doing 'it' and Jason made it pretty special if I do say so myself. I felt Jason's arms pull away from my body and I looked over to see Jason rubbing his eyes. He let out a yawn and he smiled. "Hey." He said and he smirked.

"Good morning." I laughed and he groaned. The room fell into an awkward silence and I realized that I was still naked. I instantly blushed and hid my face. "Um, Jason can you leave for a sec or cover your eyes?" I asked and he laughed. "It's not like I haven't seen you naked before." He mumbled. Damn, he must've been reading my mind.

"Fine." I said as I stood up from the covers. He looked at my body and I felt a little insecure. I walked to the bathroom that was connected to Jason's room. "Jason's can I borrow some clothes?" I asked as he stood up from the bed. I covered my eyes and giggled. I heard the drawers being opened. "Here you go." He said and I held out my hands. He put the clothes in my hands and I ran into the bathroom.

I put on his sweatpants and tee shirt and I twisted my hair up into a messy bun. I walked out to see Jason slipping on his boxers. I went to his bed and plopped myself onto it. "So, what do you want to do today?" he asked. "Nothing, I want to have a lazy day." I let out a sigh and he put on a pair of sweatpants. His chest was still fully exposed and his abs were mouthwatering. My mouth wasn't literally watering but, you get the point.

"Checking me out, eh?" He said and I blushed. "Sorry." I muttered and he playfully rolled his eyes. "By the way, I don't like lazy days." He groaned and picked up the remote from the nightstand. "Please, Jason." I begged and he smiled. "Fine but, you have to be my girlfriend." He smirked. "Is this really how you're going to ask me to be yours?" I laughed and he nodded. "How romantic." I said sarcastically. "Fine, Carter will you be my baby, my best friend, and my girlfriend? I really like you and you are the most beautiful girl ever. I am glad that I met you because if I haven't met you my life would be boring. So please, will you be mine?" He said as he was looking into my eyes.

"Yes, yes, and yes!" I squealed and pecked his lips. He blushed and covered his face. "Awe, is Jason McCann blushing?" I teased. "Shut it." He demanded as he laughed. "I can't believe my kidnapper is now my boyfriend." I said. "Well, believe it baby." He cooed as he kissed my cheek.

This felt right. I don't know why I like him but, I do. I shouldn't like him. But, I can't help but get butterflies every time he touches me and when my heart flutters when he says my name. He is a pain in the ass but I really like him. I can't believe I'm saying this but, I think I'm falling for Jason McCann.

***

Word Count: 1,003

Woah intense chapter! VERY VERY SHORT. Im sorry but, thanks for all the reads. But there are a few people who are copying - sort of - and you know who you are so please stop.

For a quicker update:

150 votes

And

40 comments