Chapter 39: We're coming for you

Make sure you check out my new book ‘Deranged’. It’s kind of weird lol.

Chapter 39: We’re coming for you

Carter’s P.O.V

(This chapter is inappropriate, I suggest that you’re around 14 or older to read this.)

I’ve never felt so uneasy in my life. The last time I was on an airplane, things didn’t end well. I was kidnapped, and I got raped. I was a bit shaky, so Jason did his best to help me. We’ve been on the plane for about an hour now, and we have about three more hours to go. “Jason.” I said, and he snapped his head towards me. “You know, we haven’t done it in a while.” he stated. He smirked, and he leaned down to place a soft kiss on my lips. “Jason, but what about the pilot. He could hear us.” I whispered. “Who cares, let’s give him a little show.” He mumbled.

I slapped his chest and I let out a giggle. “You’re so perverted.” I laughed, and he joined along with me. “But, you love this perverted man.” He said as he placed kisses on my cheeks. “I guess you’re right.” I mumbled.

I felt his hand slide down my thigh, leaving a trail of goose bumps behind. He unbuttoned my jeans, and he stuck his hand down the front. “Stop, Jason!” I scolded. He pressed his finger onto my clit, and I let out a whimper. “Hush baby. Just enjoy this.” He demanded softly.

He started to rub small circles around my clit. I rolled my eyes back in ecstasy. He placed his lips to my ear, and I could feel his smirk. “You like that baby girl, don’t you?” He growled. “Y-Yes.” I stuttered. I could feel his hand going under my damp underwear. He started to inch one of his fingers into me, and he slowly thrusted his finger in and out. I moaned as I closed my eyes. He then plunged another finger into me, and he started to go faster and much harder. “J-Jason.” I moaned, and he let out a groan. He continued to pump his long, thick fingers in and out of me. It felt so amazing, he knows the right spots to hit. “Cum for me.” He commanded, and I did as I was told.

I let out a shaky breath, and I opened my eyes to see Jason sitting there with a dirty smirk drawn across his face. He placed his lips to my ear again. “I loved seeing you cum, look what you did to me.” He growled, and I looked down. Looks like I made Jason a little… excited. I might as well return the favor.

---

Jason pushed the seats back, and we laid down. He wrapped his arms around me, and I could feel his chest rise and fall against my back. I love him so much. I don’t know what I’d do without him. As you can see, he’s also a sex god. Oh my god, I can’t believe that I just thought that. But, you know it’s true. Yeah, you’re right.

“Jason.” I said, and I heard him mumble a faint ‘what’. “What are we going to do when we get to the island?” I asked, and he let out a little laugh. “Why are you always so curious?” He asked, and I just shrugged. “Well, it’s hard to not be curious whenever your boyfriend is the Jason McCann.” I laughed. “You’re right baby. Well first, we are going to get our little Karma. I’ve already made arrangements for the little pup’s arrival. Manuel has it all taken care of. Then, our things will get sent to the island, and we’ll unpack. A few days later I’ll begin your training. I’m going to teach you how to defend yourself incase Johnson shows up.” He explained.

Jason’s phone buzzed, but this time it wasn’t a text tone. He looked at the caller ID, and it was Chaz. Shocker. Why won’t he leave us alone? I doubt that he’s trying to help us. He has always seemed so secretive, to be honest.

“Carter, we’re almost there.” Jason mumbled, and I sighed. The plane began to shake, and I jumped straight up. “Carter, don’t be scared. It’s only turbulence.” Jason cooed. “That’s what you said last time before I was raped and kidnapped!” I yelled. “Baby girl, nobody is here, besides us and the pilot. I promise. We checked everywhere before we left.” Jason said as he ran his fingers through my silky hair.

Jason’s phone was still ringing in the background, and I groaned. “Can you please decline that?” I asked, and he nodded. He hit the decline button, and I let out a sigh of relief. “Jason, can you rub my back please?” I asked, and he hummed in response. I sat up and he did too. I felt his big hands on my back as he rubbed around. I let out a moan, and I felt Jason’s lips connect with my neck. He started to nip at my neck with his teeth, and he placed small pecks on my neck as well.

“Jason, aren’t you supposed to be massaging me?” I giggled, and he groaned. “I’d rather kiss you… or fuck you.” He whispered, and I hit him upside the head. “Get off of me, fatty.” I teased. “Wow babe, I am not fat.” He replied. I smirked and he playfully rolled his golden brown orbs. “I love you fatty.” I said. “Stop calling me that.” He whined. “No thank-you. I like calling you fatty.” I laughed.

“Just wait until we have children and I tell them about how you used to verbally abuse me.” He said as he fake pouted. “Um, I’m not popping any kids out. No thanks, and I thought that you didn’t want kids?” I furrowed my eyebrows and he flashed me his award winning smile. “Things change, and I thought that you wanted a baby?” He questioned, and I shrugged. “Things change.”

Jason’s phone made another noise, and it was a text from Chaz. Can’t he just leave us alone? I looked down at the screen, and I looked back up at Jason. His eyes filled with worry, so I decided to read the message.

From: Chaz

I’m not your friend. I was lying. We’re coming for you.

Oh my god.

***

Short, shitty, stupid chapter. Blah

Vote and comment ;)

Thanks for 400k reads and 10k votes.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS