2

August

The model I was waitin' on fa' this lil Karmaloop promo was hella late and I'm pissed off right now. She betta' be sexy as hell to have a nigga waitin' this damn long. Shit. It betta' be Beyoncé.

Out the corner of my eye I see a familiar frame and curly hair, but I ignore whoever it was and pulled out my phone to text my homie Chris back about this club we finna perform at.

Aug: Chris, when we finna perform?

Breezy: Tomorrow night at 11:30 I heard they got some thotties comin out!

Aug: shiiiiiiiiit i'a be there!

I put phone in my back pocket and walked to set. I had to pose for some single shots, so I did and when I was finished I saw Lindsey and head to do a double take to see if it was really ha'.

I ain't gon lie, she looked hella good. Her once petit frame was now curvy. She was lookin' right. And them thighs got a lil thicka too. She been eatin' some yams or somethin'.

"Oh shit," she mumbled thinkin' I wouldn't hear.

I ran my tongue ova' my bottom lip just takin' ha' whole appearance in. "Yeah, so you modelin' wit' me mama?"

She rolled her eyes and then walk toward me, "I guess."

She can play like she'on like me all she want. We both know the truth.

We had to take hella pictures. To be honest, I had a lot of fun. I wish I wouldn't have went MIA. Me and her could be killin' the game right now.

Lindsey

After the photo shoot I went back to my dressing room and put my black gym shorts, Gamma 11's, and a white t- shirt back on.

You may be wondering "Why you ain't dressed up?" Well, who get's dressed up for a photo shoot, just to change out of those clothes? Exactly.

I walked back out and said my goodbye's to the team and thanking them for all their work. When I got to my car, I heard my name being called. Not the slightest bit surprised, I turned around and saw August walking my way.

"I wanted to ask you somethin'." He jogged up to avoid being hit my a car passing us in the parking lot.

"What?" I'm really not mad at August. I understand why he left two years ago. He had to get his career going. But I don't like how he left.

"Let's go out."

"That's not really asking, but okay. I'll give you that."

He started smiling showing off his bottom grill. "Follow me."

I nodded and got into my car.