9

Jazmyn

After I got off the phone with Lindsey I headed over to the park by the mall. Why on the fucking earth would she wanna meet at the park? I have no fucking idea. The only reason why I went was because she said August was gonna be there, so I got extra dolled up.

Lindsey

We finished walking to the park and me and August sat on the swings.

"I know what'chu finna do."

"What'chu mean?" I asked turning to face him raising my eyebrow.

"You finna fight."

I shook my head and started smiling then I turned the other way.

We stayed silent for about a minute then I heard a car door. I saw Jaz walk towards us, but she had on a too tight shirt and some leggings with sandals. This bitch.

"Hey Lin, Hi August."

Me and Aug looked at each other and then looked back at her. I got up but August stayed seated.

"So wassup with you?" She said more to Aug than to me.

"Nah, the question is, wassup with YO ass?"

She starts to snicker and then puts her hair up. My hair was already up, so I was straight.

I was about to hand August my phone, but the bitch punched me from behind. I think she thought that I was gonna fall, but I didn't.

I threw my phone on the ground and I tackled her to the ground. With every punch I said something.

"So. You. Tryna. Be. A. Hoe. And. We. Were. Friends. Ever. Since. 3rd. Grade?" I punched her one last time and felt someone lift me of her.

"Calm down!"

"FUCK THAT!"

I tried to get lose from whoever it was because I didn't recognize the voice. When I settled I turned around to face Emmanuel's ass.

"YO NIGGA GET THE FUCK OFF MY GIRL!" August yelled grabbing Emmanuel.

Before I knew it, Emmanuel and August was fighting. Apparently Jaz and Emmanuel are a "couple." What the fuck ever. This is just too stressful.

Jazmyn tried to swing on me again but missed and hit Emmanuel. Me and August picked up our shit from the ground and ran back to my house because we noticed that a few people were starting to watch and with August and I being in the spotlight, we don't need any rumors.

When we finally made it home we ran into the living room out of breath and plopped down on the sofa. I was on top of Aug.

We slowed down our breaths and then Sky walked in.

"What's wrong with y'all?" She asked going into the refrigerator.

"You don't even want to know." I got up and took off my shoes, sweatshirt and my sweatpants and put them into the washing machine because I had Jazmyn's blood on them.

"I'm going to my nigga Darrell's house. Bye boo." She gave me a hug and then she gave August one and left.

"I'ma go take a shower." I walked up my stairs and then turned into my room. I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on high, but not too high.

Stripping out of my tank top and running shorts I stepped into the shower and cleaned today's stress off. Before I could get out, I felt August step behind me and he turned me around.

He kissed on my neck and then picked me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist. I moaned lowly in his ear and then he cut the water off and took me into my bedroom.

Without breaking the kiss, he laid me down and got ontop of me. He slowly entered me as I arched my back. His strokes were long and deep so I could feel every inch of him.

"Don't stop," I whispered in his ear.

Just like high school. Having sex after fighting. I guess some things don't change.

He moaned against my neck and gripped my waist tightly. He came in me and then we went on for another two hours.

Three weeks later

August

I've been on the road a lot now, but I always remember what I got at home, so there's no tempations what so ever.

I had just finished a concert in New York, so now I'm finna FaceTime Lin.

"Hey baby!" She said while smilin'.

"Hey love. How was your day baybeh?"

"Well..." She said before lookin' down.

"What?"

"I found out I'm pregnant. I'm really pregnant."

I almost threw my Mac off my desk I was so happy.

"So I'ma have a lil nigga?!?!"

"Man, shut up! Lil Nigga? Forreal?"

"I'm sorry. It's just a habit to say."

She stood up and showed me her little baby bump.