7

Lindsey

"Hello?"

Miss Lindsey how are you doing?" Dr. Thomas asked.

"Good and you?"

"Wonderful, but I have some news for you."

I sighed and shifted in my seat, "What is it?"

"I think you'll need to come in today."

I looked over at August and he looks at me."Why is that?"

"I'd rather talk to you in person."

"Okay, we're on our way."

"What was that about?"

"We need to go to the doctors office."

Aug turned around and we headed to the doctors office.

When we got there I practically jumped out of the car and ran inside with August behind me. I walked up to the reception desk signed in and sat in the waiting room anxious.

Words can't explain how nervous I am right now. I have no clue what could be happening. I was knocked out of my thoughts when August tapped my shoulder signaling me to go to the back.

When we got into the room I sat down on the little bed and Aug sat on the bed with me.

"So Lindsey, I called you in here because we need you to give another pee sample." Dr. Thomas said handing me another cup.

"Why? I did that last month."

"I know that, I just need another one because we got that sample mixed up with another one thanks to the new intern."

I gave him another sample and he left the room.

This is the most awkward silence I've ever been in. I really wish everything is okay with me. I can tell August is nervous as well because he keeps looking all around the room.

Dr. Thomas finally got back and took a seat in front of me. "It seems like it was a false alarm. You are not pregnant."

I looked him in the eye and shook my head and walked out of the room with tears threatening to run down my cheek. I heard August yelling my name, I kept going until I got to the car.

The thought of me becoming a mother really settled in me and I was gonna be looking forward to it, but I guess this is God's sign saying that I wasn't ready yet.

August unlocked the car doors and we got in. He looked at me and I looked at him and we held each other and cried together. I never thought August wanted a baby like I did.

When we pulled ourselves together we drove back to my house.

"Come in with me."

"Okay."

"Shit, I forgot Skyler had a bitch in there with her." I mumbled rolling my eyes.

Aug started laughing. "What's her name?"

"Umm.. Maggie I think."

The smile instantly faded and he started clenching his jaws.

"What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Open the door." He said with a threatening voice.

I quickly opened the front door and August ran upstairs into Sky's room.

"MAGGIE GET THE FUCK OUT!" August yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Sky screamed looking between August and Maggie.

"I DUMPED THIS BITCH AND SHE WON'T LET THAT SHIT GO SO I GUESS THIS IS HER WAY OF GETTIN' CLOSE TO ME!"

Skyler looked at Maggie and grabbed that bitch by her stiff ass corner store weave and dragged her down the stairs out the front door. This Maggie chick is just a straight hoe.

ATTENTION ALL NIGGAS NEVER TRUST A LIGHT SKIN HOE WITH DARK KNEES!

"Damn Aug, I'm sorry, I didn't know. I ain't even fuck bruh."

"You good, but she ain't."

I was beyond confused at this point. Am I pissed? No. It's obvious that he was with her before we got back together, but why is she stalking him?

I walked into the kitchen to get some grapes and went back into the living room with them. I sat in August's lap and started talking.

"So Skyler, I'm not pregnant."

"YOU GOT A FUCKING ABORTION!"

"No bitch. They mixed up the pee sample." I rolled my eyes and Sky sat back down.

"Ohh.. so why were you throwing up?"

"Food poisoning. Exactly what I thought was wrong with me in the first place."

We all continued to talk, but Aug's manager called and told him that he needed to go to the studio.

He said his goodbyes and then he left, so now me and Sky are about to go to the mall.

----

"Let's go into Body Central!"

We went in there and I picked out a navy blue skin tight dress and some black pointed toe pumps.

"Lindsey?"

I turn around and see someone that looks kinda familiar, but I can't really match the face.

"Yeah?" I squinted my eyes.

"You don't remember me? Wow!"

I knew that attitude from anywhere!

"Oh my gosh! Jazmyn!"

I hugged her so tight and then finally let go of her.

"How you been?" I asked.

"I've been doing good! What about you?"

"Making it. I can't believe it's been two years."

"Yeah, I know."

We exchanged numbers and me and Sky paid and went back home.

Jazmyn

This bitch must not know that I'ma ruin her shit! Hahaha, AND she's dating one of the hottest singers out? Bitch better watch her damn back.