16

Lindsey

I woke up this morning with August's bare body on top of me. I swear on life he got that good good.

Anyway, I slid from underneath him and walked down the stairs and went into our room. I took a shower, put on my bra and underwear and then my camo leggings with a white crop top.

My hair was wet, so I put it in a wet bun and then brushed my teeth then washed my face.

After I was finished, I heard August walking into the bedroom.

"Mornin' ma." He tried to kiss me, but I moved my head out of the way.

"Not with your serious morning breath."

He laughed and walked over to the sink and brushed his teeth. I sat on the counter and August walked in between my legs. I wrapped my around his waist and then kissed him deeply. He rested his hands on my ass and then I broke away.

"Damn."

"I have to go to the store," I said placing my hands on his chest.

"Ight, but come by the studio. I want you to hear somethin'."

I nodded my head and then jumped off the counter. I bend down to pick up my brush that fell and August slapped my ass.

"I'ma get you pregnant again."

I laughed and walked out of the room.

August

After Lin left I did my hygiene and then called up my nigga that's supposed to be on this track.

Me: So, you sent in your verse bruuh?

???: Yeah, that song is gon be dope when it's finished.

Me: Yeah yeah, thanks for helping a nigga out. Forreal.

???: No problem kid, anything for a real nigga.

Me: Ight bruh, peace.

I hung up and then headed out to the studio.

This is really going to be a dope emotional song. It's gonna be how I feel.

When I got there I was alone, and that's how I like it. It lets me think and write in peace. After I wrote down my lyrics, I stepped into the booth and gave it my all. When I finished I called in on of the producers and asked him if it was dope and he was sure it was gonna be number one like my other two songs.

I felt real proud of this song. All I need is Lin to listen to it.