28

2 years later (2016)

December 25

Lindsey

Let me catch you guys up! So December 2nd I officially became Mrs. Alsina

Flashback

August's nieces were the flower girls, and my 2 year old Kevin walked me down the aisle. Chandra, Crystal, India, Brooke, Bree, Lauren, and Morgan were my bridesmaids, and Sky was my maid of honor. She explained everything to me and we made mends. Smoke, Travis, and the twins were Aug's grooms men.

Sky was in a bad place in her life, and she was desperate for money. She's good now. She has her own place, and a loving boyfriend.

"We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon with Lindsey and August as they exchange vows of their everlasting love. But first. who gives this woman to be married to this man?"

Since my dad disappeared on me and my mother died of breast cancer, Papa and Mama Westbrook stood up. They're the only family I have, except for August's.

"The loving couple have prepared their own vowels."

"August, I remember when we were in high school. We stayed in trouble and we stayed getting in fights. I feel as though if you weren't put in my life I wouldn't be where I am today. We always had each others back and I love you more than anything. From me being 17 and you being 19 to 23 and 25. I love you. I will always love you. I wouldn't be anything without you. We've had some hard times, but we made it. You, August Anthony Alsina Jr., have my heart. I could go all day, but I'm getting kind of hungry so."

The congregation laughed, but I was being dead serious

"Lindsey, I never thought I would be able to trust a girl again. I never thought I would be able to settle down. I never thought I would find the love of my life, but I did. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be a good father, and I wouldn't be a soon to be good husband. Shi- shoot, I ain't even know I was husband type. You're the lady of my dreams. Trustworthy, Loving, Caring, Kind Hearted, Sexy and everything man could ever want. I love you. Everything about you. Your flaws and all. I love watching you twist your hair at night. I love watching you get ready to go about your day. I love everything about you and everything you do."

I few salty tears fell from my eyes and August wiped my tears. Everyone aww'ed and then I started giggling.

"If there's anyone who feels like these two should not be held on holy matrimony speak now or forever hold your peace." The pastor said.

Travis, Smoke, and the twins looked out in the crowd with the "nigga I wish you would stand yo ass up" face. The twins even pointed to their wasit acting like they were strapped. You can't take them nowhere.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. August, you may now kiss your bride!"

August lifted my chin and then kissed my deeply. We're been together for about 4 or 5 years and I STILL feel sparks.

End of flashback

On this Christmas morning Me, Aug, and Kevin are at Mama Shelia's house.

"Lin, help me with these yams!" Mama Sheila yelled from the kitchen.

I ran into the kitchen from the living room and then took them out of the oven.

"Mama! I love yams!"

We sat the food on the table. This is what we had:

Ham, Turkey, Ribs, Chicken, Dressing, Mac & Cheese, Collard Greens, Rice and Gravy, Pies, Cakes, and a lot of other stuff!

After we said grace we started eating, but let me go over something else that have happened with me and August.

We found out who crashed into me.

Flashback

August started receiving these random phone calls saying

You're lucky she ain't dead!

I should've killed her in that accident

I told him to just ignore them because he doesn't need any bad publicity.

"I just wanna know who the fuck did this man!" He punched the wall and then walked into the living room. I walked after him.

"Give me your phone."

"Huh?"

"Just give me yo damn phone nigga."

He handed me the phone and I grabbed the keys and left.

I arrived at the Westbrooks house

"Daddy Westbrooks!"

"Hey! What's up?"

"Well I know you know some OG thugs, so I need you to do me a favor. May you find out who's number this is calling August's phone and get some people do whatever they want to him?"

"Ain't nothin but a thing baby girl." He got the number out of the phone and then I thanked him and left to go back home.

---

I walked in the house and I walked into the bedroom. It was about 10:00.

"Baby, what happened?"

"I had papa Westbrook to find out what happened and who was calling. Long story short it was Tyler's bitch ass."

"Ahh Damn. I wish I was there when Mr. Westbrook took his ass out."

"August.. shut up and go to sleep."

A/N Sorry if that was a little weak. I just ain't know how to go into detail without making it boring.

End of Flashback

After we all ate the kids ran over to the Christmas tree to unwrap their gifts. Me and Aug went out. We bought EVERYBODY a gift. Even though August ain't the gift giving type, he had fun picking out the gifts.

After everyone settled down we all went into the living room and sat down. I was talking to Chandra when August walked over to me and whispered in my ear.

"Here?" I asked turning around.

"Yeah. I can't want any longer bae."

"I don't know Aug. What if-"

"Come on baybeh. Please?"

I nodded my head and stood up with him.

"Okay everybody we got somethin' to tell y'all." He said getting everyone's attention.

Everybody stopped conversating. I looked at August to see if he was going to say it, but he nudged me.

"Okay! So everybody!" I turned to my side and August put his hand on my belly.

"Oh my god! Y'all better not be lying!" Mama Sheila said scooting to the edge of her seat.

"No mama we not. She's 2 months. We're having another boy." Aug said smiling hella hard.

Kay Kay, Amaya, and Chaylin ran towards me and touched my belly while August's brother dapped him up.

This is our family. Forever and Always