13

October

August

It's been three months and Lindsey is still my beautiful fiance and Lil Kevin was born September 7. That was the best birthday gift a nigga could really ask for. He has my nose and lips, but he has Lin's eyes.

I swear when he gets older he's gonna be breakin' some hearts.

But anyway, it's October 14th and Lil Kevin has only been in the world for about a month. I think he don't like me, because whenever I would hold him, he always cry.

"Li Li, come put Kev to sleep."

Lin walked into the room in her sweat shorts and a red tank top. After she had the baby she got thick. I mean like, she was already thick, but she got thicker!

"Aug, snap out of it." She said snappin' her fingers in front of me.

"Yeah, wassup?"

"Our nieces are coming in a few days. Including your mom."

"Why can't they just come over now? She live close."

"I don't know, but mama said she'll be over in a few days."

She started to walk out of the bedroom, but I grabbed her waist.

I laid my head in the crook of her neck and then waddled backwards to the bed.

"Baybeh, I missed you these past nine months."

She laughed and then turned around to face me.

"Did you really?"

I leaned down and kissed her lips. She tried to pull away, but I wanted to deepen it. She wouldn't budge, so I slid my hands down her pants. She gasp and I stuck 2 fingers in her.

"You should've let me deepen the kiss ma."

I looked into her eyes and pumped my fingers faster. She was about to cum, but she pulled my hands out of her shorts.

"Really?"

All she did was wink and left the room. She's a damn trip. I walked over to Kevin's crib and then I watched him sleep. He may be mama's boy now, but he's for damn sure gonna be a daddy's boy.

Since he was sound asleep I didn't want to wake him up. I walked into the kitchen and Lin was just sittin' on a bar stool.

I walked past her and went into the livin' room and plopped into the sofa. I know Li want me, but she just ain't gon show it.

Lindsey

HE JUST DON'T KNOW! I want him, but I don't know. I just don't feel like myself. I walked back into our room, and turned on the shower. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped in. The water was burning my skin so I turned it down a little.

When it got just right I felt two strong tatted arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and August's hands glide down my back to my ass.

"Why you playin' ma?"

"What do you mean?"

He smirked at me and started kissing my neck. For some reason I didn't like it. I didn't get into it. He stopped and looked at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked rubbing his hands up and down my sides

"I... Wait until I come back after checking on Kevin."

I got out of the shower and slipped into my new bra and underwear and one of Aug's big shirts.

I walked out of the bathroom into our bedroom and see that Kev was still asleep. I swear he's gonna be like me when he gets older. Always sleeping.