6

August

I pulled up at my mama's house that I recently bought her and unlocked the door wit' my key.

"Hey mama," I said in a stressful way and she picked up on it.

"What's wrong wit'chu?" She said gettin' up and walkin' up to me.

I stood at the entrance of the living room and leaned on the wall, "Lin's pregnant. I freaked out and left."

"Well I know it's yours. She's always been faithful."

"I know that too." I nodded.

We walked to the sofa and I plopped down.

"Boy, don't do that shit. But what you gon' do?"

"Man, I'on know. I need to go back for sure."

"Yeah, because she probably thinks that you're bailin' on her."

I took everythin' she said in and I started thinkin' about all of this. Her bein' pregnant is gonna affect her more than me. She's a model. Now she's gonna be a pregnant model? Shit.. Ion know. I'ma still be able to make my money, but she won't.

I stayed to speak to my mom and my nieces that decided to come downstairs, and then I went back to Li's house.

Lindsey

After I cried on Sky's shoulder for a little while, I went to my room and sat on my bed rubbing my stomach. I wasn't showing because I'm only one week, but I still had a minnie me in me which is so hard to believe. I hope I have a boy.

I guess I'll watch T.V.

30 minutes into watching television I just went to sleep.

Skyler

I can't believe I'm gonna be a godmother! I'm so hype right now! Anyway after Lindsey left my room, August texted me telling me that he was on his way back and to leave the front door unlocked.

I went downstairs and did what he said, but he got here faster than I thought.

"Listen nigga. I think she's asleep right now, so don't wake her up. Just lay down next to her and cuddle with her. Got that?!"

"Damn, okay shit. Barkin' at me and shit! Pitbull."

I rolled my eyes and went into the living room to play on the Xbox.

August

Lookin' at her sleep really makes me realize that I'm finna be a dad man. Shit is crazy. I took off my shoes and then laid down next to Li. She moved closer to me and then put her head in my chest.

These are the moments that I love. Hearin' her light snores and cuddlin' wit' ha'. She's the love of my life.

"I love these moments too." She giggled.

"Damn, I said that shit out loud?"

"Haha, yeah you did. You're so soft."

I lifted one eyebrow and made eye contact wit' her. "No, I'm not."

"Okay, whatever," she chuckles again and then lays her head back on my chest.

----

1 month later (April)

Lindsey

So, I've still been doing photoshoots and no one knows I'm pregnant except Aug, Sky, and Aug's mom.

The thing is that, I'm not even showing. I guess every pregnancy is different.

Today August said that he was taking me somewhere special at 2:00 so I had to get ready. It's only 1:00, but I'm really slow when I get ready.

I took a ten minute shower, lotioned up, put on a white wife beater, light washed jeans, and my Concords. I un-twisted my hair, put on a little foundation, mascara, and eye liner.

I walked downstairs and Sky was cleaning up which is something new.

"Since when did you clean up?" I asked holding my laugh

"Since I'ma have my bitch over!" She started doing this pimp laugh.

"Well, make sure her rump roast built ass don't steal nothing!"

"Okay... chill!"

"Who is she anyway?" I asked while getting a Sprite out of the fridge.

"Some Maggie chick."

"Oh, well have fun. August is outside. And this will be the LAST time you bring one of your lil flings to my house." I hugged her and then went to Aug's car.

When I got in the car, he started smiling hard as fuck.

"Hey baybeh," he said still smiling.

I gave him a quick peck.

"Hey, so where are we going?"

"To be honest, I don't know. I just wanted to get out of the house. Where do you wanna go?"

"Mmm, let's go the park."

"You sho'?"

"Yes babe."

We proceeded to go to the local park, and I received a call from my doctor.

"Hello?"

"Miss Lindsey how are you doing?"

"Good and you?" August looked over and me and asked who I was and I mouthed Dr. Thomas.

"Wonderful, but I have some news for you."

"What is it?"