5

Lindsey

So surprisingly, I didn't throw up at my shoot, but I still had to rush back home.

I opened the door and ran into the hall bathroom.

Feeling Skyler holding my hair back, I just continued to throw up.

"I'ma fix you something to eat. Okay?"

"Mmmhmm."

I went upstairs into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I think I'm throwing up from the food I've been consuming.

I walked back downstairs and Skyler had a big bowl of fruit sitting on the island for me.

"Sky, I didn't get a chance to ask you, how was the visit back in Texas?" I asked after eating a slice of pineapple.

"Oh my god, so you know my aunt Lisa?" I nodded and proceeded to eat a grape, "well, all she did was bitch at me about how 'You shouldn't have left' and 'You look like a hoe' so I basically fought her and then left."

"Now you know that ain't right Sky. You can't go around fighting folks."

"Girl. Fuck her."

We laughed and then I finished my fruit.

"I'ma go lay down. I don't feel to0 good."

"Aww! Feel better boo!" She put my bowl in the sink.

I walked upstairs and collapsed on my bed holding my stomach. I was so close to falling asleep until I had to run to the bathroom. THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME FORREAL?!

"Hello?"

"Hi Dr. Thomas. You remember me? Lindsey from about 2 years ago?"

"Oh yeah! You and August. What's up?"

"Well, I need to set an appointment."

"What's wrong?"

"I've been throwing up and I think it's something I ate."

"I can take you tomorrow at 6:30 am."

"Okay thanks. Bye."

I hung up and brushed my teeth. I posted some pics on Instagram like I always do and I see August comment.

@AugustAlsina: Aye niggas. She mine! Chill wit the comments!

I laughed and decided to FaceTime him.

"Wassup baybeh?"

"Really nigga?"

He furrowed his eyebrows together looking at the screen, "What?! Them niggas need to clap back"

I laughed a little, "whatever. I have a doctors appointment at 6:30 am tomorrow. Come with me?"

He looked off to what I'm assuming is the tv then spoke after a few seconds. "Yeah, I'll go with you. Imma pick you up ight?"

"Okay, Love you August."

"Love you too Lindsey."