Bonus

August

3 years later

Y'all thought it was ova? (Chris Brown Voice)

Naaw, this JUST the beginnin'.

It's been a while and all I can say is that a nigga is truly blessed. My son Kevin is 5 and my otha son Messiah is 3.

I swea Messiah look just like his mama. Speakin' of mama, Lin lookin' sexy, as usual.

There's been some up's and down's these past years I can admit, but that makes us stronger.

Right now, I'm in the living room with Kevin while Lindsey putting Messiah down for a nap.

"Daddy, how did Messiah get here?" I side eye'd him and he was looking dead in my face waiting for an answer.

"Well, hmm, umm, shit man. Let me uhh.. let me think real quick." I sat my drink down and rubbed my chin.

"Are you gon lie to me dad?"

"Lil boy you can't handle the truth. Just know mama was screamin' when I gave her Messiah."

He looked confused and got up to go upstairs. Within 3 minutes Lindsey came downstairs with Kevin.

"August what the hell did you tell my son?" I looked at her and I saw Kevin smirkin'. This mama's boy ass nigga.

"He lyin'! I ain't say shit!" I threw my hands up and Lin laughed.

"Man, whateva. Messiah sleep, so what y'all wanna eat?"

"You." I winked at her

"Kevin, what you wanna eat baby?"

He look at Lin, and looked back at me "you? Ion know ma."

I laughed hella hard and Lindsey just stood there.

"We're ordering pizza then." she walked out the living room and I high fived Kevin.

"My roll dawg." he smiled and ran up to his room.

I went to the bedroom to find Lin walking out the bathroom.

"You are so childish August."

Ignoring her, I picked her up and placed her on the bed. I licked and sucked on her neck and grinned against her.

"August," she moaned in my ear.

"You gon give it to me ma?" I asked looking up at her lifting my eyebrows. All she was smirked.

I kissed her and parted her lips with my tongue. I stuck my hands in her sweats and rubbed her roughly.

"Hmm baby" she sucked on my bottom lip

The bedroom door opened and there stood Lil mothafuckin Kevin

"Lil nigga what chu doin' in hea?" Lin slapped me in the back of my head. I ain't wanna move my hands because well.. Kevin will ask why they wet. "I told you to always knock."

"Sorry," he walked out and I continued to kiss Lindsey's neck.

"Nope.." she pushed me off and fixed her clothes and walked out the room. I just got cocked blocked by my son... WOW.

I laid back on the bed and got on twitter just so I could talk to my fans.

"BABY! THE PIZZA HERE!" Lindsey yelled from the kitchen.

I walked in and grabbed me about 4 slices with some cheese breadsticks.

Lindsey was feeding Messiah while Kevin was sittin' on the couch.

"What chu do today baby?" I asked after eating

"I had a photoshoot and a Victoria's Secret commercial." She walked over to me on the couch and laid across my lap.

The way she was movin' makes my febreeze can wanna spray dawg.

I love my fam.