23

Lindsey

After August walked into the airport I placed Kevin into his car seat and got into the drivers seat. I ignored the paparazzi and proceeded home. To put Kevin back to sleep got some sleep myself.

9:30

I woke up and gave Lil Kevin a quick bath and got him dressed into his white Polo short, khaki shorts and his Jordan booties. Whenever I look at him I see everything about August. It hasn't even been a day and I already miss his stupid ass. That's my baby. My future husband.

After I gave him a bath I decided to get ready for my photo shoot with India.

Photo shoot

The scene is basically a sneaker head theme. We both had to bring all our shoes and then surround them around us.

"Damn Li, I need to catch up with you! You stay having shoes"

"I know. And I already have the Floral KD's that are going to be released this weekend."

We both laughed and talked some more then Kevin crawled onto the set.

"Aww!" She bent down to pick him up and he grabbed into her hair. She didn't mind though. "It's Auntie Indi! Say Auntie!"

Kevin started jumping up and down and then she handed him over to me.

"Hey baby."

He smiled at me and then started speaking baby talk. I laughed and then the photographer started taking pictures of me and Kevin. The only person we're missing is August for moments like this.

August

It's already 10:35 and we STILL haven't made it to Germany. I got on instagram and saw a picture Lin put on there. It was a picture of her holding Kevin, she was in all black, and she had all her shoes surroundin' her, and she captioned it:

@LinButler: Me and my fat man missing our daddy. Kill them shows baby!

I doubled tapped it and then commented:

@AugustAlsina: You already know. Be ready to FaceTime a nigga. Butt ass naked 😜

I put my phone up and looked at my manager knocked the fuck out. I turned around and see this chick a couple of rows behind and she kept eyeballin' a nigga. I ain't gon lie, she was bad, but I got what I want and need at home.

2:19 (we're still using American time)

We FINALLY made it to Germany and I got off of the airplane. When I grabbed my bag I see the same chick from the plane. I notice her walkin' over to me, so I try and walk away.

???: No wait!

I heard her scream after me. I try and keep going, but I felt her hand on my arm.

???: I notice you on the plane.

She sounded Hispanic.

"Yeah..."

???: I'm Ana

"...Okay" I walk away and then she grabs my arm laughin'.

"I know you're August Alsina, but where you fiance?"

Damn, she don't know how to speak.

"She's with me.. She's always with me." I smirked and grabbed my bag from off the floor.

"Don't let me catch you by youself."

"Ight well don't let me catch you speakin' correct English."