26

Lindsey

When I reached the top stair I had my gun pointed right in front of me. I saw nothing out of the ordinary, but I heard something upstairs. I walked slowly and quietly upstairs and listened before I reached. When I got to Skyler's door I heard something break, but I heard someone talking to her.

"Bitch! This isn't what I planned!"

"I gave you your fucking money! The fuck you want?" I heard Sky yell.

"I want AUGUST!"

I heard a slap and then busted through the door. I saw Sky on the ground and I saw Ana hovering over her.

"Ohh, so you the one." I laugh then I slowly handed my gun to Sky and then slowly took off my earrings, "You see. I didn't know what I'd do to you if I saw you. If I ever got a chance to be in the same room with you, but now, I have to do something. I could let you walk out of her and let you live your life, but that's too easy. BITCH YOU TRIED TO RUIN MY RELATIONSHIP! YOU TRIED TO RUIN MY MANS CAREER! But this shit ain't finna go down easy. Come on baby."

She ran to me, but I kicked her in the stomach. When she fell back she tried to pull my leg, but that didn't work. I grabbed the lamp off the night stand and slapped it against the chicks head and then helped Sky up.

"I'm so sorry I-" I cut Sky off.

"This ain't the time to talk!"

The Ana girl started coughing and then started regaining conscious.

"You... you fucking bitch!" Ana said getting up.

I kicked her in her face and then waited for her to say something else.

"Oh so you quite huh? Get the fuck out my house!"

She didn't move so I dragged down the steps hitting her head on each of them and sent her on her way.

I walked into the kitchen to get a paper towel and I see Sky sitting on the counter crying.

"Stop that." She cried harder. "Look, you did this to yourself. No one asked you to go out there and fuck with the wrong people. You did that on your own terms. Girl, you can't stay here no more." I said shaking my head.

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GO?" Sky cried harder.

"I don't know, but you can't stay here. At this point you're putting my child in danger. My fucking son. I'll be damned if he gets hurt off of someone else's bullshit."

She looked at me and then walked upstairs. After about 30 minutes she came back down with her bags packed. "I guess this is goodbye huh?" She sniffed.

I nodded my head and then put my hand out asking for my key. She hesitantly reached into her back pocket and retrieved it.

"Bye Skyler." With that, I closed the door.

I don't know at this point. This is the best, but worse day. I get my fiance back, but I lose my best fucking friend. I guess this is how everything is supposed to work out. I can't help everybody. Sometimes you just have to be selfish.

August

We're half way back home and I can't fucking wait! This tour shit is hectic but fun at the same time. Minus the whole stalker shit

4 Hours Later

We landed and I damn near ran off the damn plane. A young nigga was happy to be back in Cali!

I grabbed my bags from baggage claim and then I spotted Trey. Yes, Trey as in Trey Songz. I'm sure he saw me too, because we were near each other. But I don't fuck with Trey so.. Yeah. He slick changed on a nigga, but ion wanna go into details.

I got into the cab and then went on my way.

It was damn near 3:24 in the morning when I got home. I walked in the house and it was dark so I know she sleep.

When I went into our room I turned on the lamp and see Lin sound asleep, but she has a scar on her cheek. I shook her shoulder.

"Lin... Lin.

"Mmm, stop it."

"Lin. Wake yo ass up bae."

"August. Quit it. I'm sleepy!" She turned on her side and then turned back around. "AUGUST!"

She wrapped her legs around my waist and started kissing me all over my face then she kissed me on the lips, but of course I deepened it.

"Why you got this?" I said rubbing over this scar on her cheek.

"That Ana chick. Apparently Sky made some deal with her to get you to leave me, but who cares. You're home!"

"Damn I already know you kicked her ass, Sky still here?"

"Nope. I made her leave." She looked down a little.

"Kevin here?" I asked smirking.

"No."

I took off my shirt and then walked into the bathroom. When I walked out I saw that Li was already asleep.

She gon gimme that ass tomorrow. Believe that.

The Next Day (Sunday)

I woke up and then I was hit with the smell of breakfast. I brushed my teeth and then I walked downstairs.

Lin was wearing one of my t-shirts and was making my plate. She had pancakes, eggs, grits, and some sausage.

I walked behind her and then hugged her.

"Good morning bae."

"Morning." She turned around and kissed my "Made" tattoo then grabbed the plates and sat them on the table.

"I like it when you kiss on my tattoos"

All she did was lift an eyebrow and smirk. She's so damn goofy.

After we ate Lin got dressed in some light blue skinny jeans, a black sweatshirt with "Villain" on the front and some Timbs. And her hair was in it's natural state. I like that shit.

I had on some light jeans with a white t and my all white forces.

"We need to go by the Westbrook house to get Kevin." I nodded my head and then we headed out.

When we got there they welcomed us with hugs.

"Wassup killa," I said giving Mr. Westbrook dap, "Where lil Kevin at Morgan?"

"In the back. Crystal's getting him dressed." Morgan said.

After about 10 minutes Crystal came out with Kevin. He had on a red Polo shirt, dark jeans, and his Toro's. My lil fly guy.

"It was good seeing y'all!"

Me and Li said our goodbyes and then headed to the studio. I have to record a song.