10

Lindsey

After FaceTimeing with August I felt a little alone. Skyler's been out everyday and Lord knows what she's doing. Yeah, I still have photo shoots, but I still feel alone and bored.

"Hello?"

"India! I'm bored as hell." I rolled my eyes speaking through the phone.

"Come over! The Westbrook clan misses you."

"I'll be there in 5."

I hung up and out on my black leggings, with Nike shirt, and my black Roshe Runs.

When I got there I saw Blake outside.

"Li Li!" He ran up to me and jumped in my arms.

"Hey boo!"

I kissed his cheek and he started blushing. I swear he's a trip. I walked into the house and then I walked into the living room.

"Oh my god!" Bree practically jumped into my arms and hugged me so tight.

Crystal and India however, they picked me up and spun me around. Morgan and Lauren laughed and hugged me as well.

"So what y'all doing?" I asked sitting down in Crystal's lap.

"Nothing! This is boring as hell!"
Lauren's dramatic ass yelled and plopped on the couch.

I laughed a little.

"Well y'all. I have an announcement. I'm pregnant!"

They all opened their eyes wide and then started screaming.

"We're so happy for you!" India said hugging me.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Blake put his head down and walk back outside to the front lawn.

"I'll be right back."

I walked after Blake then kneeled down in front of him.

"What's wrong bookie?"

"Well, Mr. August he took you from me..."

He is the cutest little thing!

"Blake, I'll always be your little girlfriend. Okay?"

He eyes grew big and he started smiling. I kissed his cheek and pulled him into a hug.

"I love you...." He said looking deep into my eyes. I started laughing.

"I love you too Blake, now let's go back inside."

I stayed over for abour three hours, then it was time for me to go. I said my goodbyes and then left to go home.

----

My House

I unlocked my garage door and something feels weird. I shrugged it off and went straight to my room. My door was open and when I walked in it closed behind me.

"OH SHIT!"

"Chill. It's only me." August said putting his hands up.

I sighed in relieve and punched his chest.

"Don't do that shit I almost peed on myself! You're home early, how was the tour?"

"It was great, but I missed you."

He walked towards me and then kissed me passionately. He bite my bottom lip for entrance and I allowed. He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He started rubbing my inner thigh and then took off my leggings.

I took off his shirt and then we just shed each others articles of clothing.

After about four rounds we were both tired and went to sleep.

Skyler

So I know I've been MIA, but really I've been hiding out. After my whole incident with my crazy Aunt, she's been following me and making my life a living hell. I would've told Lin, but she's happy and she's pregnant and I didn't want her to stress over some shit I have to deal with. But I'm really over at my nigga Darrell's house. He's tryna help me.

"So what am I supposed to actually do?" Darrell asked.

"What do you mean? You supposed to kill her nigga! Plain and simple."

"Okay, Okay."

Darrell is a pretty boy. He's 6'1, brown skin, toned muscles, and was basically sexy. Many people could look at him and not expect for him to be a killer, but he was.

"I'm about to head home. I'll see you later babe." I gave him a quick kiss and went back to my hotel. I can't go back to Li's house. Not yet.

August

After Lindsey went to sleep I turned the lamp back on and then rubbed her belly. I can't believe I'ma have a kid. I hope it's a girl, but honestly I don't care. I just can't wait until she gives birth. I kissed her stomach and then turned the lights back off. I need to propose real soon my dude.