1: Super...man?*

3rd person pov

May Kent looked out the window of her Middle School.It was a sunny day, and there were no signs of any clouds....a perfect day................almost... May Kent is a 7th grader and goes to Metropolis City Middle School. She has medium, straight black hair, and brown eyes. Her black, thin glasses show her smart mind.

"Henry Hudson also explored the Hudson Lake..." Mrs.Grant, her History class teacher explained.

"He went on three voyages,....and-"

"Mrs.Grant? May inturupped, raising her hand on the way.

"Yes, May?"

"Um.. Henry Hudson went on four voyages, and he explored the Hudson River, not Lake."

"Oh..um...let me see...uh..." Mrs.Grant flipped through her book on explorers that was sitting on her hand.

"Oh..well...you are certainly correct! I need to get my facts straight!" Mrs.Grant chuckled. "Ok..., on with the lesson."

At that exact moment, the school intercom came on.

"May I have your attention students?......" The principal, Principal Flores said.

"We are on full lockdown. .. this is NOT a drill".

Everyone went crazy! People started to talk, scream and shout all at the same time, all while the teachers were trying to get their students into the class storage room. May went with her classmates, into the small, dark, cold room, and sat, crammed in one place.

There was silence.The intercom came on again. But this time, May didn't recognize the voice.

"Hello, fellow people of the earth...." The voice sounded muffled, and weird. "I am General Wakatan......I come from a faraway planet...called Zenyon..." There were voices of confusion, and concern. "You all know of this...other person....who has saved you from General Zod...Who you call...Superman. He has saved and helped your world in many ways...BUT NOT ANYMORE!"

Some girls were screaming, and crying at that point.

In two milliseconds, the roof of the school came off...and a person could be seen flying above their heads! Now everyone was screaming.

"TO THE MEMBERS OF THE KENT FAMILY...SURRENDER WITHIN FOUR MONTHS...OR WATCH HIS WORLD BE DESTROYED..."

That was enough to scare May. He said her last name... what did he mean? Who was this guy? She took a glance upward barley long enough to see what he was wearing... a red , metal suit, with a gold colored cape, and a black mask.

She noticed him look at her, and then swiftly charge at her as she quickly burried her face into her lap. She waited for a fatal punch to come, but it never did. She looked up. A person with a blue suit and red cape flew above her knocking the other to the side. She knew who it was....

Superman...