Chapter 15: My turn*

Clark said it was time to visit my other parents. The fake ones. The ones that lied to me my whole life.

I didn't want to, but I had to. I ran there myself using my powers, and knocked on the back door. My mom was the one to answer.

"May..." she started. "Its been a long time. I..I want to say sorry...sorry for not telling you anything your whole life. " she hugged me.

"I don't blame you. You were just trying to protect me." I said. She gently pushed me away and smiled at me.

My dad came in.... or I guess I should say Uncle.

"May! There you are! Its been a while! How are you?" He asked.

"Good. Really good in fact. Better than I've ever been." I replied.

"Great!"

"I guess your uncle and aunt now..." I say.

"Yeah, I guess." My now aunt says.

"At least we're still family." My uncle says. "Your dad trusted me. We were like two peas in a pod... even though we wern't together very long.."

"Yeah... I heard."

"May, we know you might want to stay with your parents, and I know you have been training,.... so it's ok if you want to stay with them." My aunt said, changing the subject.

"Really? Ok...I will!" I replied. "

"Go pack up anything you want to keep. If you can't take everything, we'll keep your room with some stuff of yours."

"Ok." I said, running to my room. I used my powers to pack everything into a box in 10 seconds.

My phone in my back pocket vibrated. It was Iris. I answered the call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi, May? Barry needs help. I know you need a week more of training, but we need you, now."

"Ok, I'll be there. I'm still in Metropolis, so it might take longer."

"Just get here as soon as you can- at S.T.A.R. Labs. Hurry!"

"Ok, bye!"

I turned off my phone. I went to my aunt.

"I got to go. I'll be back to grab my stuff." I said, and sped off. I got to the lab faster than I imagined. Barry was there and ready.

"Come on." He said. He sped off. I followed him.

We got to an allyway. There was a man, his back faced towards us. He slowly turned around. He sat there, stareing at us.

"He can turn into two or more people. We locked him up a while ago, but he escaped somehow. I can't handle two of them without Dr.Wells antidonte to destroy him. That's why I need your help. When he splits, you take the other one. Ok?" Barry asked.

"Ok". I was ready. I was going to do this.

"I knew you would come." The man said, his voice high and scratchy.

He had a dark face, with scratches all around his eyes and cheek. His eyes were friendly, but his face was not.

He suddenly split into two people, just like I was warned, and they both charged to us. One headed to me. He tried to hit me, but I moved out of his way using my speed. He grabbed me by my leg and attempted to flip me over, but as he tried to slam me down to the cement floor headfirst, I started to fly, keeping my head from hitting the ground. I started to fly up a few feet, making him come an inch off the ground, and he let go of me. I used my strengh to pin him down.

"Take him to S.T.A.R. Labs and take him to the pipeline." Instucted Barry.

"Ok" I replied as I watched Barry superspeed him back.

He tried to wiggle out of my hands, but it didn't work. As fast as I could, I ran back to the lab, carrying him. When I got there, I found a open stall where we put all metahumans, put him in, and locked it before he could even blink. YES! I did it!

I ran to the main lab, where Cisco and Caitlin were.

"Oh.. May... I think you got a scratch." She said, looking at my sleeve once I arrived. I did too. There was a small cut, but it was barely bleeding.

"Oh, it's fine." I said, suddenly realizing the pain in my arm.

Then Barry came in. He had a worse cut on his cheek.

"May, I put them in the same stall. They can join to one person now." He said.

I nodded.

"Barry!" Caitlin said, running to Barry. " Come on." She said, taking Barry to her office, where she always patched him up. Joe and Iris then walked into the lab.

"Hey! I heard what happend!" Joe asked.

"A little scratch but, its fine.... Iris!" She came over to me.

"Hey! You ok?" She asked when she got to me.

"Better than ever!" I reply.

"Good. I got you somthing." She handed me a cup of CC Jitters famous apple cider.

"Thanks!" I said, taking a drink.

" I used to work there." She said.

I nodded in reply.