Chapter 7: An Adventure Begins*

I waited.

And waited.

3 minutes went past.

5 minutes.

10 minutes.

I wondered if they were even going to come, and was ready to give up. But then, out of nowhere, The Flash was right beside me, facing the same way I was- to a forest. I took one glance to the side at him and jumped back.

"Oh... you scared me!" I said, catching my breath.

I frowned at him.

"Oh, ok.... you're the fastest man alive, and you are 10 minutes late?"

"I know... Everyone says that." His voice shocked me. It was soft and...normal. Nothing like how it was at my school.

"Well, apparently you're not afraid of me being able to tell the whole world who The Flash really is right now through "voice recognition"." I said looking into his eyes.

"Nope, im actually not." He said, taking off his mask/hoodie.

He had a young face. He looked 16, or 17. Not almost about 30. I didn't recognize his face.

I looked back out at my yard. I had a big forest near the back. I also had a playset from when I was little, but we never got rid of it.

All of a sudden, I was in the middle of the forest with the Flash and Superman was right in front of me.

"Wait...how did I get here?" I asked looking around.

"I sped you over." The Flash said in a clam, cool voice.

I looked over at Superman. His thick black hair was perfect, and he didn't look a tiny bit worried.

"Ok.. what is it you need to tell me?" I asked.

"That's where it gets complicated." Superman said in a unsure voice.

"First of all, my real name's Barry. Barry Allen." The Flash said. "We are going to meet a lot, so you might as well know all our little secrets." He said.

Superman let out a breath.

"And my name is Clark. Clark....Kent." Superman slowly said.

"Wait...What? You can't be." I said, still not beliveing what he had said at my school.

"Yeah...about that. What I said was true May. You are my daughter."