Chapter 17: Not so super anymore....*

Mays pov
I spent a while unpacking my things, making everything perfect. I came across my little emergency bag, with a first aid, and a smartwatch that I could call on. I decided I might as well carry it along these days.

The room was quite small, but it was ok.

"May! They need you at S.T.A.R. Labs!" Clark yelled from downstairs.

"Ok! See you later! " I said, running out the door.

I sped over there.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Barrys gone...." Caitlin said.

"Wha..wait..what do you mean?" I asked.

"We lost signal with him. He was taking on another speedster." Cisco said, doing things on his computer.

"Wait...theres another speedster? " I ask, still taking everything in.

"Yeah, but never mind that now. What matters May, is that you go and find Barry, and help him." Dr. Wells said from behind me.

I looked over suprised.

"Wha..when have you gotten here." I ask. I had never seen him in person though Caitlin had always talked about him. This one apparently was good, and came from Earth-2.

"Never mind that...go find Barry. Now!" He yelled. I was off.

I didn't know where to start, but I went all through the city. I checked everywhere. He seemed he was nowhere. I kept running, checking inside every building I went past. I got really hot, and wondered why. I suddenly saw fire on my jacket sleeve, and I took it off, trying to avoid touching the fire. I burnt my index finger while throwing it to the ground, but I just ignored it and kept moving. Barry was in trouble, and I was going to help him. I kept running. I was about to give up, and head back, when I was suddenly moved from the middle of a highway, where I was, into an allyway. Barry was at the end, tied up in chains that were glowing blue.

"Well, well, looks like you have a friend, Flash. Don't you?" I lould scratchy voice said.

I turned around. There stood a man with a black suit. He had a mask, and his suit was made just like Barry's.

"May! Go!" Barry warned. I turned around to face Barry, but as I did, the other man came up behind me, flipping me over, and me landing on my stomach. I grunted in pain, and layed there for a second. He kicked me over, my head hitting the cement wall. He then came up to me, grabbing me by my collar, and held me up, my back hitting the wall.

"Don't ever try to mess with my plans to destroy The Flash.....EVER...again!" He shouted. He then threw me over next to Barry. I lay on my back, not moving, in fear of making the pain worse. The man sped off.

"Barry,-"

"May!" Barry inturupped.

"Are you ok? You shouldn't have come for me!" Barry said.

"Yeah...I think I'm ok..." I said, starting to sit up. My back layed againt the wall to help me stay up. I ached all over. " I had to come for you." I said.

"No, May. You needed to not get hurt." He said, trying to free himsslf from the glowing chains.

"It's fine. Ok?" I said, checking myself all over. My cloths were all torn up, and I had several cuts.

"He used somthing to enhance these cuffs. I can't.....get out..." he said. He shook his hand fast inside the cuffs. "If this worked right, I would be able to move my hand so fast, making it as dense as air and I would be able to free myself... but its not working...." he said, still trying. That was a good idea, and once I was fast enough to even try, I would remember it.

"Who was that guy?" I asked.

"Thats a question for later. Tell everyone where we are, and ask them to come get us." Barry instructed.

"Ok." I said, remembering my emergency bag I had put in my pocket earlier that day. I grabbed the smartwatch to call the others, but it was broken. The screen was cracked, and wires were pokeing out of it.

"Dang...." I whispered.

"What is it?" Barry asked.

"It's broken...." I said.

"Oh." Barry said. He just stared down the allyway.

"Go...get the others yourself. Leave me here. You are safer with them untill I'm free anyways." He said in a important tone.

"No! Barry! I am not leaving you!" I argued.

"Yes, you are. Go!" He said, insistent on me going.

I slowly stood up, still aching. I left off, and got to the labs fast.

"May!" Caitlin said standing up from her seat to rush over to me when I got there.

"Barry's trapped!" I said in a rush.

"Well, come on then!" Cisco said getting up. Dr. Wells came too.

"Show us where, May." Said Caitlin as she got in a vehicle once we were in S.T.A.R Labs' garage. I started running, useing the rest of my energy, and we headed off.