Chapter 27: The win- without me*

Mays pov

I slowly start to wake up. I notice everything around me is quiet, and everything is bright. When my eyes start to focus, I realize, that I'm back in S.T.A.R Labs.  S.T.A.R Labs? What happened about the speedster, or General Wakatan? My mind is racing, as Caitlin enters the room.

"Hey, how you feel?" She askes as she enters the room. I suddenly realize I'm in her office on a bed.

"Uh, fine." I say quickly. "What happened? Did Barry do it?" I ask.

"Uhh... you mean lock up the eedster?"

"Eedster? " I ask, unaware of the name.

"Cisco made it up." Caitlin says with a smile.

"So. What happened while I was "gone"?"

"Considering you were out for six hours,-" she starts.

"Six?" I ask.

"Well, the syrum Barry created was supposed to be for 12, but we found a way to make it half as much."

I just nod.

"But the biggest problem is you won't be able to walk....for two days.We couldn't figure out a way to take that from what Barry created to take down the other bad guys." She says, her expression dropping.

"Two! Two days!" I say, then lean up.

"There shouldn't be anything you are missing out on. Barry and the others are getting answers from Eedster. General Wakatan and the metahuman..evaporated..vanished-"she corrected herself. "Because all the cells in the pipeline are power dampening, and  they were... connected to each other, so when Eedsters powers were dampened...they......died."

"Oh."

"But I got a bit of his answers before I came to check on you."

"So you all know how I got my powers?" I say, then lean back.

"Yes.."

We sit in silence for about 15 seconds, then  Caitlin says, "I'm going to go back and see how things are going." She says as she heads out the room.

Halfway to the door she stops.

"And, you can use the wheelchair the first Wells used for now. You might need it."

"Yeah... no......." I reply, and we both laugh