Chapter 13: Need for speed*

Mays pov

"So, you were going so fast, it looked like everyone was slowing down when you were doing a small thing, like catching a glass of hot cocoa. But when you were running, going a farther distance, you could tell you were going fast, and everyone was going the regular speed." Cisco explained.

"Oh." I replied.

"Now lets do more tests!" Cisco exclaimed.

I nodded my head, and followed him out of the room.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

3rd person pov

May was running on a treadmill. One that Cisco made, so it can endure speed up to 2,700 miles an hour.

"May, you reached 900mph. Barrys normal is 1,500. Thats pretty good for beginners." Caitlin said as she walked into the testing room.

May stopped running.

"I still don't understand" wondered May out lould.  "How could  I get Barrys powers? I wasn't hit by lightning."

"Well," started Caitlin. "We still don't know..... there couldn't be many reasons."

"Come on." Gestured Caitlin. They walked back to the main room.

"Barry, she reached 900. Thats only 600 away from you." Caitlin said to Barry.

"Wow.... wow! That's awesome for starters." said Barry.

"Heh.. I'll say." Said Cisco as he walked into the room.

"We've run four tests today. Nothing has shown why May has Barrys powers." Said Caitlin. "But we did learn all her other powers work." Said Caitlin sith a smile. May smiled too.

"May, you should get to bed. Its 12:00." Said Clark.May checked her watch, and indeed, it was 12:00 pm. Time had passed very quickly.

"Mmm." May said with a frown.

"You two can sleep in the guest room in the left wing of the lab." Cisco said.

"Come on May." May and Clark went to the room and went to sleep, sharing the same bed.

May had never been happier.