Chapter 21: Here we go....

"So, have you thought about if and when you want to go back to school?" Clark asked me as he drove the truck we were taking to go back home to Metropolis.

"I don't know, dad. Maybe in a little bit." I said, looking out the window. I didn't want to, with everything thats going on.

"I know Shane will want you to. You'll have to decide soon."

I nodded my head.

I stared out the side window, watching a newly painted farm house pass by. I then looked ahead of me. We got to a intersection, and we slowly came to a stop to wait for our turn to go. Suddenly, what looked like the same speedster that I met the other day, ran from one side of the street to another in front of us, me being the only one to watch him in slow motion, probably watching him with my speed. I then saw Barry right behind him. Then, everything got back to normal.

"Go May!" Clark said to me, him probably figuring that there were two speedsters, and that meant trouble.

I quickly opened the door and got out, and then I was off, heading the way Barry and the other speedster went.

Sorry for the short chapter, but the next couple of parts will be really long, and so I'm going to split this into a small part. It was a good place to stop, especially because its a cliffhanger, and it will take a while before I finish the next chapter.
Thx
Untill next time.....