Chapter 22: Barry's Powers=My Powers*

May's Pov

I quickly went to S.T.A.R Labs to grab my suit, then went back to where Barry was. We ran for only a few minutes. We didn't go that far. We entered a allyway. What was up with allyways?   I watched as the speedster tried to barge into Barry's side, but he quickly moved, making the speedster overshoot by five feet, stumbling as he stopped. He turned to face Barry.

"This is the end. Either I will defeat you, or you...will..defeat me." The speedster said in his scratchy, high pitched voice.

"I already know how this will end!" Barry said in a strong voice. "It's two, against one." He said, turning to look at me.

"Wrong!" He yelled. "IT'S THREE AGAINST TWO! MAYBE MORE..." He said in a taunting voice.

Me and Barry watched as General Wakatan flew down and landed right next to the speedster.

"Oh boy.." Barry mumbled under his breath. Then from the top of the roof that built the allyway came a person with a slightly familiar face. It was the villan me and Barry put into the pipeline  in S.T.A.R. Labs, and somehow he had escaped.

"Yep, we're dead." Barry said in a sarcastic voice. "I should have known they all were in league with General Wakatan."

"No, we're not dead!!" I said. I charged while flying, trying to knock out the speedster. He moved out of my way just in time, grabbed my arm, and sent me hitting the ground.

"Ohhhh, little girl. You think you can stop me? You and your little friend, The Flash. Well, wait until I defeat both of you, and take over Central City. Then who will be so super  then? The only one left will be your father, who didn't even care enough to take care of you for quite some time, and keep who you really are away from you!" He told me.

I didn't want to hear that. I knew Clark kept it from me to keep me safe.

"You know that's not true!" Barry yelled to the speedster, who then pinned me down with his black leather boot.

"What do you know,... Flash? You and your other friends can't even figure out how she got her powers!" He yelled to Barry, pointing at me.

"And you do?" Barry asked.

"Mmmmm. Perfectly."

"Then how, if you are so smart!"

"I might as well since you all will die in the end..."

"Go on."

"You see, when the Particle Exccelerator went off, it gave you powers. Just like all the "Metahumans"" He turned to me.

"Why me?" I ask. Nobody else had been affected outside of Central City from what I knew.

"Here's where it gets complicated." He started. "You see, powers have a leader. The leader is like a person. The power leader has many companions to help its decisions. It's like the speed force. They choose you because you were supposed to have powers, the powers from your father, Superman. But he took them away from you. So they thought you should have a chance. But they also thought, maybe your father was protecting you. So they decided when you get the powers from him, you would get the powers from them."

"But why did I get Bar- I mean The Flash's powers. Other than another one?" I ask.

"Because when Harrison Wells built the Particle Exccelerator, we all know he built it to make The Flash, The Flash. So anybody who got the extra powers got The Flash's speed. Thats why I know. My powers were taken away too.  I got the extra powers. A little after, I got my regular powers back. But I guess my powers are a curse. My voice is like this because of them. BUT NOW...I ALSO HAVE SPEED!"